White

MMAfanWA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
UFC president Dana White has grand plans for pound-for-pound king Anderson Silva.

Nothing makes sense about GSP vs Silva.

Silva is a much bigger man and will KO George, possibly in the first round.

and jones is a much bigger man than silva and beat him
same ?

But Silva has fought at 205 several times and even beaten a former champion there. That fact makes in believable that he can be successful at that weight class. GSP has never fought at 185.

Georges is the most solid and well-rounded fighter in the world, but Jones and Silva each look untouchable at this point in time, with a slight nod of invincibility going to The Spider. I don't think Silva would do it, but Silva-Jones is the fight I want to see.

Lol....three more fights before a GSP super fight?

Ya, that's not happening.

They'd rather kick the can down the road than just admit that GSP wants no part of the fight.

Georges is the most solid and well-rounded fighter in the world, but Jones and Silva each look untouchable at this point in time, with a slight nod of invincibility going to The Spider. I don't think Silva would do it, but Silva-Jones is the fight I want to see.

Pierre has two losses. I think i'm going to go with someone who has less losses as more solid and well rounded.

But Silva has fought at 205 several times and even beaten a former champion there. That fact makes in believable that he can be successful at that weight class. GSP has never fought at 185.

but he beat forrest bonnar and irvin
probably if gsp fight that level mw s he would beat them

andy doesn't want jones
gsp doesn't want andy

that's clear

Silva has indicated the fight doesn't need to happen at 185. that's not a valid excuse for you boy. sorry

These should be the first fights that should happen IMO. If AS needs a warm fight at MW so be it. JJ is the only competition for AS at this point. AS will tool GSP, but I would still love to see it.

Yeah. Georges and Silva are never going to fight.

Lol....three more fights before a GSP super fight?

Ya, that's not happening.

They'd rather kick the can down the road than just admit that GSP wants no part of the fight.

Speak for yourself, you certainly don't speak for Georges.

Why is Silva picking on the smaller fighter??? Why is he pushing this fight so hard...???
:redface:

Oh that's right, it's actually Dana's plans and Silva has just agreed. But of course that's not what certain people are going to understand or want to see.

GSP makes a decent cut to 170 and he has a wrestler's build. He'd be fine against mid-tier middleweights

silva fight's once every 67,000 years basically once last year and hasn't done 3 in a year since like 1982.After 3 fights huh he'll be like 46.The guy doesn't even want to fight till late this year I don't know how all this is supposed to go down.Good luck with that dana

Dana is always saying the same thing "There are a few fights for Silva or GSP before they have a super fight." But that is the nature of MMA, there is always someone else just around the corner. There will never be a time when there is no one left to fight in their division. Actually, if they were waiting for that time then the Super fight should have happened when GSP was fighting Dan Hardy and Silva was fighting Demian Maia.

Im tired of thi. In my opinion Silva should fight GSP and if he wins Jones

Im not really interested in watching him destroying Wiedman and Bisping

Why is Silva picking on the smaller fighter??? Why is he pushing this fight so hard...???
:redface:

Oh that's right, it's actually Dana's plans and Silva has just agreed. But of course that's not what certain people are going to understand or want to see.

This

Back