white women told to check their privilege at million woman anti-trump march

Empathy? North Minneapolis got hit with a tornado and I was there cleaning up brush with a chainsaw. I have plenty of empathy and I know what it feels like to be treated like a charity case and how it damages a person because I was treated like that for a long time because of my disability but yeah, I scored a perfect 36 on the ACT reading section when I was sixteen and got a five on AP essay rubrics while ridiculously stoned in high school. I'm a dropout not stupid. You haven't done a thing to impress me and if my style is the problem I think u should study semiotics to help you grasp just what it is I'm doing here. A lot of people here respect the hell out if me and my content.

And oh yeah, I'm 6 2, 205 and I m ripped. I have a hot wife who is also a younger woman. I'm better looking than George clooney too.

Maybe these minorities women should take a moment to check their own privilege and thank these white women for the right to vote, the right to own property and all of the other rights that white women fought for in this country and these minority women enjoy.

excellent post

Wow, way to totally expose yourself. I'm sure I'm not the only one to suspect that your obsessive hate of "feminism" is a proxy for your issues with women in general, congrats on confirming that so openly.

That's seems to be the case with most of these obsessed anti-feminist freaks. Most just hide it better, but peel the surface and you see that they believe that women are inferior and men should be in charge of everything. Which is pretty much the textbook definition of a bigot.

Funny thing though I, as a feminist, hate intersectionality, BLM bullshit, against white guilt and against muslim patriarchy, yet I hate the Trump misogynist supporters as well. Weird place to be politically

And this is why Hillary got almost 3 million more votes over Trump while being one of the most horrible candidates in history

Yeah keep doing that
The overwhelming popular vote came from California, bitches love the ocean

Back