white women told to check their privilege at million woman anti-trump march

Sometimes when I post I'm so tired its crazy. I can't even make sense of that call out right now. I just helped a dude at the liquor store across the street from my place. I helped him run off a guy that popped him with a liquor bottle! Lol. Police statements are in. I had to pull over cuz I saw fist flying. Lol. FML sometimes. Its so lex

a lot of feminism is really white feminism and has a history of racism behind it.

it ignores things that effect women as a group across the world and instead focuses on things that impact on white women.
What feminists in general don't realize is that white men created feminism. Edward Bernaise (questionable spelling on last name) designed the suffrage movement.

Left always singing to minority thinking they got the majority in the bag....it's only a matter of time the majority gets tired of getting played the same card over and over again...

And this type of shit is why the Liberal coalitions ultimately fail. When everyone is invested in being victims, someone has to be the bad guys. Maybe these minorities women should take a moment to check their own privilege and thank these white women for the right to vote, the right to own property and all of the other rights that white women fought for in this country and these minority women enjoy.
Identity politics destroyed the left. Until they drop it or at least tone it down more people like Trump will keep getting elected.

The door has been cracked open. Marching and protesting is now the weakest form of expanding ones place in society. Working, grinding, competing and reaching a point of influence is what should be emphasized more than anything. That is just my naive take.

And this type of shit is why the Liberal coalitions ultimately fail. When everyone is invested in being victims, someone has to be the bad guys. Maybe these minorities women should take a moment to check their own privilege and thank these white women for the right to vote, the right to own property and all of the other rights that white women fought for in this country and these minority women enjoy.

I remember when the left wing anti-war movement started to experience engine seizure due to Women's Lib. You just couldn't get shit done because every issue had to be micro-analyzed in terms of sexism. I think that people who are in what they perceive as a weak and powerless position really have to be flexible in terms of making alliances to get things done or they will be really fucked.

I read an article that talked about how Pro-Life feminists were not allowed to join the march. Feminism against proves that they care about women if those women have the "correct" political views.

Source: http://thefederalist.com/2017/01/18/womens-march-should-welcome-pro-life-women/

...organizers of the Women’s March decided to remove the aforementioned pro-life group, New Wave Feminists, from their partnership page.

“The Women’s March’s platform is pro-choice and that has been our stance from day one,” the organizers said in a statement. “The anti-choice organization in question is not a partner of the Women’s March on Washington. We apologize for this error.”

Anybody wanna guess if the vendor or the guy trying to fake he had a gun and jet with the case of grey goose was the black guy? For the record my second worst nemesis in my neighborhood was white.

1. Being looked at as property is being looked at as property regardless of the degree or the skin color. You're just like so many people I see posting on the net looking for that perfect victim one-upsmanship. No one can apparently suffer as much or more than African American's have suffered. No one can understand oppression like African Americans understand it. No one has "real cred" in the fight for rights unless their African American. The fact is, African American's didn't earn their freedoms alone. They didn't march alone. They didn't lobby government alone. There were plenty of white faces working in the halls of power, academia and the trenches to help establish the foundations of thought and "moral righteousness" that helped African Americans to claim the dignity that is their right.

2. Once again, "nobody knows the trouble I have seen...." I believe there are plenty of "poor dumb white trash" that could probably explain to you a thing or two about struggles. Some immigrants could likely do the same thing. Or hell, why not just ask Native American's about their struggles before you try throwing down some privilege cards.

3. Oh, so ALL non-African American women would have had to walk the line for any of them to get some cred huh? I'm sure every African American in this country was out on the picket lines fighting the good fight huh? All by their lonesome you say?

4. Hell, maybe you should just tell'em all to just stay home. You can handle this without them. No need for solidarity. It's not a woman thang, it's a black thing. Always has been and always will be, whites need not apply. If it's not BLM it has no moral authority huh?

Co-opt every struggle you can. The more the merrier I say. When you've marginalized the efforts and concerns of ever other racial, social and sexual group you can have the whole spotlight to yourself. Just don't start whining when they stop paying attention to you.

Congratulations, I guess I've just been officially triggered.

This is a very long and drawn out illustration of failing to understand what the concept of "privilege" means.

What I can't stand about this cuck mentality:
you say that black people are a special community that need special kid glove treatment, but when the time comes to reflect on the bad things that happen in this community, it's suddenly improper to look at behavior and trends on a per capita basis. It's now time to look at each person individually and time to be color blind. You are clearly supporting a con.

I'll leave the cuckolding to you, big guy. If you want to watch your SO get plowed by a real man, so be it. This conversation is for grown ups, though.

The post I was responding to said: "The burden of raising children on their own after the men who knocked them up bailed on their responsibilities?" in reference to black women. It (a) trivializes a statistically significant cultural phenomenon, and (b) uses this as a means to stereotype and denigrate a race of people. I pointed that out, and wasn't ignoring it or doing anything close to what you suggest.

I'm sorry if all of this makes your wittle feewings huut.

What the fuck would MLK Jr say to these idiots? All races were welcomed to march with him.
actually no, all races were welcome to march BEHIND him, not "with" him, all blacks in front and a few token jews.

Allow me to amend my statement: "People need to ignore the loony left because they are complete idiots".

There are plenty of non-loony leftists who can be rational so with them you're right...they should be engaged and at the very least treated politely. But the race baitors, gender deniers, privilege checkers, pocket counters, and all other perpetually outraged loons need to be confronted, resisted, and exposed...philosophically of course.

I've honestly never met one of these non-loony leftists. I think anyone who breaks from even the smallest nuance of the current insane marxo-tranny doctrine is alienated so quickly that they stop identifying as a leftist.

It's very, very binary. It's like turning one's back on scientology.

Lol at white women feeling excluded. How will they get by? Do white women upset by this understand how petty and lame they sound? As if that compares in any way to what African American women have had to endure
And what exactly have they had to endure? You racist Piece of shit

I'll leave the cuckolding to you, big guy. If you want to watch your SO get plowed by a real man, so be it. This conversation is for grown ups, though.

The post I was responding to said: "The burden of raising children on their own after the men who knocked them up bailed on their responsibilities?" in reference to black women. It (a) trivializes a statistically significant cultural phenomenon, and (b) uses this as a means to stereotype and denigrate a race of people. I pointed that out, and wasn't ignoring it or doing anything close to what you suggest.

I'm sorry if all of this makes your wittle feewings huut.
You cuck I told you I care about the fukkin black kids. That's why I respond to bad shit that they face with the same urgency as I would the threats to my own kids well being.

I think us white men have figured out how the different female ethnicities need to interact. Now how can we make them all read this thread and implement our ideas?

Back