White Supremacist Rally, v5: White supremacism STILL unpopular! Who'd have guessed?

The issue is that the right overwhelmingly condemns the group's that are actually racist and neo Nazis etc, while the left ignores antifa or acts like they're fighting the good fight
LOLOLOL

The Alt right try hard goons with the green frog avatars helped Mr Trump get elected.

Antifa consist of 20 wanna-be dipshits per city turning up to rallys to try to get themselves into headlines.

"The left ignores Antifa"

Yeah. "The Left" ignores Antifa because these 20 "Antifa" dorks that show up to rallys have almost nothing in common with the general demoractic voter?
From what I understand, Antifa hate democrat voters more than republicans.

LOLOLOL

The Alt right try hard goons with the green frog avatars helped Mr Trump get elected.

Antifa consist of 20 wanna-be dipshits per city turning up to rallys to try to get themselves into headlines.

Yeah. "The Left" ignores Antifa because these 20 "Antifa" dorks that show up to rallys have almost nothing in common with the general demoractic voter?
The green frog kids aren't violent. That's what we are talking about. Condemning violence. Try to keep up

Do you even how any idea how stupid you sound?

"Of course, as a result, the far left is now getting violent, but that didn't come out of nowhere. It's a direct response to the rights Brand of domestic terrorism."

^
Hopefully you see how stupid that statement is. Hopefully you and other dipshits who try to blame everything on the opposite side of the political spectrum realize how idiotic they are.

But, I doubt it.

Translation: I'm a blubbering vagina and I have no sense of personal responsibility so I'll just call you a big dumb-dumb for calling my side out on its bullshit.

Commie sympathizers, you and your kind are trying to destroy this country, but we see right through you.

Translation: I'm a blubbering vagina and I have no sense of personal responsibility so I'll just call you a big dumb-dumb for calling my side out on its bullshit.

Commie sympathizers, you and your kind are trying to destroy this country, but we see right through you.
Bro. Give me a big hug *Big hugs*

You want to blame the far right on the far left, and the far left want to blame the far right for giving rise to the far left.

Basically, as I see it. The dipshits on the far left are absolutely crying out for nazi's. They need the nazi's because they need to blow the nazi situation out of proportion and make it seem like they represent a real threat to national democracy. Basically, the far left dipshits want to make it seem as tho the nazi white supremacist are taking over the country. And you dipshits on the "Right" propagate Antifa as though they are some kind of representative of the average democratic voter.

It fucking disgusts me .

LOLOLOL

You don't know what you're talking about.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/the-rise-of-the-violent-left/534192/

Pfft...

CNN is seriously covering a TWO man protest at the Robert E Lee statue. That's right, TWO people standing in front of a statue holding a confederate flag is news worthy to CNN.

If you ever wanted to get on TV and you're white, just head down south and stand in front of a Confederate statue. CNN will be there in a shot.

Good fucking God. LOL.

Oh', and now they have Spike Lee on, who is of course, making a complete fool of himself talking about Colin Kaepernick.

Last edited:
Pfft...

CNN is seriously covering a TWO man protest at the Robert E Lee statue. That's right, TWO people standing in front of a statue holding a confederate flag is news worthy to CNN.

If you ever wanted to get on TV and you're white, just head down south and stand in front of a Confederate statue. CNN will be there in a shot.

Good fucking God. LOL.

Oh', and now they have Spike Lee on, who is of course, making a complete fool of himself talking about Colin Kaepernick.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/23/charlottesville-panel-pushes-back-on-cnn-defends-president-trump/

Charlottesville Panel Pushes Back On CNN, Defends President Trump

This, he was basically every rappers hero before that. Every Republican that runs for president is going to face racism allegations from the hysterical left.

Also, off topic, but remember when you were a mod and you said that Hitler had the right idea when it came to Jews? Lol. Or are you still a mod? I don't even know.
his rat ass got dethroned a while ago

@WiolentOne
This is the only warning you are going to get.
That thread got dumped for a reason. Do not attempt to recreate it here. If you have questions about a dumped thread, take it to support.

I remember seeing a huge woman being worked on by the paramedic. The correlation between her size and condition was not lost on me.

Wearing all black too you say, must have got all worked up and poor overworked heart couldn't handle it.

Yeah we know the fucking scumbags are all happy about the heart attack because they're astonishingly dumb and think it will get their boy off. It won't. He fucking blasted her with his car. Maximally reprehensible bullshit from you and anybody else riding that train.

Yeah we know the fucking scumbags are all happy about the heart attack because they're astonishingly dumb and think it will get their boy off. It won't. He fucking blasted her with his car. Maximally reprehensible bullshit from you and anybody else riding that train.

I almost hope for the sake of the country he is found guilty regardless.

Back