pinoy wrestler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Nice one, succinctly writ...

From the poem, White Republican Jesus Speaks to His Followers:

Blessed are those who own 3,000 square foot
McMansions. But more blessed are those
who own 10,000 square foot golf course estates.
Most blessed are the corporations,
for the job creators shall inherit the profits.

Blessed are the widows and orphans
as long as they are white and speak English...

Read more of the poem by Shaindel Beers, here on Poemeleon.

According to Beers,
This poem came to fruition when I saw the news coverage of protesters yelling at immigrant children to go back to their own countries. Many of the signs had religious connotations, and I wondered what particular Jesus these "Christians" were worshiping. After that, the poem seemed to write itself.

Follow the laws and come here legally. What's so hard about that to understand?

Follow the laws and come here legally. What's so hard about that to understand?

Poet says it's about "protesters yelling at immigrant children," not necessarily at "illegal immigrant children," nor "children of illegal immigrant parents." So why the assumption?

Besides, shouting at children because of their countries of origin?!

Poet says it's about "protesters yelling at immigrant children," not necessarily at "illegal immigrant children," nor "children of illegal immigrant parents." So why the assumption?

Besides, shouting at children because of their countries of origin?!

Can't say for sure, but this seems to go hand in hand with the current culture of illegal immigration. If that is indeed the case, then my previous comment stands.

Yawn, just another spoon fed white guilt sjw. She's free to leave and marry a third world reject, may even birth the next Barry Soetoro if she can escape from whatever agricultural community she ran away to.

"Can't say for sure," "this seems," "If."

Can't say for sure, but this seems to go hand in hand with the current culture of illegal immigration. If that is indeed the case, then my previous comment stands.

What it seems like to me is that a fuck ton of people, Americans in particular, go on and on about how they love Jesus and then daily prove that to be false by doing things that would make him ashamed. It's pathetic. Own your hate or act the way Jesus said to act.

Jesus was a commie hippie and a theist. Terrible choice to model one's life after.
Yeah, the meek shall inherit the earth? You think that hippie would have took one look at the Romans, and been like yeah maybe not.

I feel like that "poem" plagiarized another piece of literature with very similar text.

Nice one, succinctly writ...

From the poem, White Republican Jesus Speaks to His Followers:

Read more of the poem by Shaindel Beers, here on Poemeleon.

According to Beers,

holy shit a fucking poet made a poem that means fuck all.

I am so outraged!!! He made a sign i don't like, mommy. Help. I have been triggered and these words are causing me emotional distress because I am a Sandy Vag come to life.

I thought this was going to be about Ronald Reagan.

Sometimes I think Jesus should replace that old fart baldy nudist inventor nutcase on the hundo.

I thought this was going to be about Ronald Reagan.

reagan-jesus.jpg

holy shit a fucking poet made a poem that means fuck all.

I am so outraged!!! He made a sign i don't like, mommy. Help. I have been triggered and these words are causing me emotional distress because I am a Sandy Vag come to life.

Everything causes you emotional distress, you are one unhappy person. "Sandy Vag" nah, just a Vag.

Jesus was a commie hippie and a theist. Terrible choice to model one's life after.

I wouldn't really call him a hippie or a commie. If you want to provide some scriptural evidence maybe.

Any hippie going to talk about throwing the wicked into a lake of fire?

I wouldn't really call him a hippie or a commie. If you want to provide some scriptural evidence maybe.

Well, his early followers looked like commies, from Acts 4:32-35:

32. All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. 33. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all 34. that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales 35 and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need.

Any hippie going to talk about throwing the wicked into a lake of fire?

Metaphor, figure of speech...

Last edited:
Back