Economy White Privilege

I don't get the whole helping people in accordance to race and gender. I thought everyone was equal? Shouldn't we help all small business owners the same?
No. The Democrat Reich firmly believe all people are not created equal and the Constitution is racist.

The path we are heading is one towards ruin. The brainwashed and demoralized have elected the wrong rich white people...

Hispanics have been classified as white for a while.
Well la di da, look at me

tenor.gif

Lol.

I fucking screamed this on this forum for years.

The left want's to turn white males into second class citizens.

There is no denying this fact.

No.

They want to turn everyone else into first class citizens, just like white males.

Because its usually the exact same people that are always saying other races need to "get over it" and "stop making excuses" and hard work and boot straps and blah blah blah
Quit whining and go overcome some struggle like everyone else
It'll make ya a better man in the end
Quit whining and go overcome some struggle like everyone else

This is kind of difficult to do as every other race that is a small business owner is getting priority help in the same circumstances from the government.

I can certainly understand criticizing policies based on affirmative action for a number of reasons but I also find it just sad for white people to complain about having it tough because they are white.
"I understand why you're complaining but find it sad that you do"

I can certainly understand criticizing policies based on affirmative action for a number of reasons but I also find it just sad for white people to complain about having it tough because they are white.
You sir, are a hypocrite.

"I understand why you're complaining but find it sad that you do"

That's a reading comprehension failure. Try to read it again and feel free to ask if there's any specific part you don't understand.

Don't you think he's just saying he wants to give equal access to opportunities?

From what he said I can't work out why anyone thinks it's an attack on the white man at all.
Sure, if we're going to act like nuance, symbolism, and inductive reasoning are invalid means of supporting a conclusion. And that every statement should be taken precisely at face value. Then yes; you're 100% correct.

priority
[ prahy-awr-i-tee, -or- ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR priority ON THESAURUS.COM
noun, plural pri·or·i·ties for 2-4.
the state or quality of being earlier in time, occurrence, etc.
the right to precede others in order, rank, privilege, etc.; precedence.
the right to take precedence in obtaining certain supplies, services, facilities, etc., especially during a shortage.
something given special attention.
adjective
highest or higher in importance, rank, privilege, etc.:a priority task.

I'm aware what the word priority means but I understood it as giving priority to equality.

How can it be equal when he directly says it's unequal?

He says his focus will be on blah blah businesses and finally having equal resources needed to reopen and rebuild.

I take that as meaning the priority is to give those businesses equal opportunity for resources to reopen and rebuild.

I might be wrong and I think it could have been put a lot better, but that's what I think he means.

Back