Economy White Privilege

Give them some time. They're busy studying Billionaire Media Mogul Oprah Winfrey's hair and tissue samples in an attempt to figure out what makes her immune to the effects of Institutional Racism.

Institutional racism doesn't mean that no black person can ever become successful.

It's time for whitey to sit in the back of the bus while everyone else Reign Supreme for a little while until everyone's ego feels better.

@Pliny Pete basically proved your point:

Always funny to hear white people whine about racism

And his explanation as of why was hilarious because it literally didn't address any concerns, it's just him running his mouth.

just help out the lower income communities more. That’ll disproportionately help minorities, without seeming like a slap in the face to white people struggling.
I just feel like it would be best for the economy if every small business that is struggling got some help... In all communities. We're all in this together. If a damn pandemic can't bring us together for the good of country, I'm afraid we're screwed.

I interpreted that as he's going to try and prioritize making sure that minority businesses have equal access to funding to white male businesses.

I don't see that as an issue really.

Your interpretation is not what he said though. He explained that he's going to help small businesses that aren't restricted by "systemic barriers." This is useless and divisive. All businesses need help at this time. We don't need pandering at a time like this.

And his explanation as of why was hilarious

aa3-1.gif

I don't think there's going to be any policy that requires you to be a certain race to receive relief - though I welcome someone correcting me on this with specific policy documentation.

I watched the video. His comments are with regards to equal access and he is suggesting that minority groups and many small business owners don't have access to lawyers or accountants and thus may be unaware of the relief measures available. He is going to promote awareness of these relief measures in particular to those people.

How do they not have access to lawyers or accountants?

Give them some time. They're busy studying Billionaire Media Mogul Oprah Winfrey's hair and tissue samples in an attempt to figure out what makes her immune to the effects of Institutional Racism.

I love that liberals think that fighting racism with racism is some winning strategy. The fact that it seems to be their ONLY strategy is beyond hilarious.

I just feel like it would be best for the economy if every small business that is struggling got some help... In all communities. We're all in this together. If a damn pandemic can't bring us together for the good of country, I'm afraid we're screwed.

I really thought people would start to come together last year as the pandemic first hit. Seems like the opposite happened.

I really thought people would start to come together last year as the pandemic first hit. Seems like the opposite happened.
Tragedy bringing people together only happens when the tragedy affects a small number of us. Like 9/11. If planes started crashing into buildings every single day and killed hundreds of thousands or millions, it would be every man for himself.

Pliny pete literally copying same message from similar thread few months back lmao

Trying to be sneaky lol

Institutional racism doesn't mean that no black person can ever become successful.

So tell me, in your words, what it means.

Is an Asian male that is denied college admission in lieu of the admission of Blacks and Hispanics a victim of institutional racism since an educational institution barred his acceptance based solely on race-based admission practices?

Isn't Affirmative Action a type of institutional racism since it's hiring and education admission practices based on race and enforced by the US Government?

@Pliny Pete basically proved your point:

"Shut the fuck up white boy. It's our turn to have a racist advantage of some kind."

I just want to slap people like this. Just because 99% of the rich people at your school growing up were white does not mean 99% of the white people at your school were rich.

And his explanation as of why was hilarious because it literally didn't address any concerns, it's just him running his mouth.

First generation Mexican American, child of an illegal immigrant, so I guess it depends on your definition of white
My family came to this country with literally nothing but the dirt in their pockets, now theyre all business/property owners and taxpayers
If they can find a way to succeed, Im sure some big strong proud white dude can overcome this horrible systemic oppression thats designed to keep him in the gutter from the moment of conception
Hispanics have been classified as white for a while.

I’m surprised the senile goof can even read the teleprompter. Good to see the Democrat Reich get even more open in their racism.

Because its usually the exact same people that are always saying other races need to "get over it" and "stop making excuses" and hard work and boot straps and blah blah blah
Quit whining and go overcome some struggle like everyone else
It'll make ya a better man in the end

So... "Those exact same people" are right when they say that other races should get over it and stop making excuses?

Pretty shitty mindset you've got there.

Because its usually the exact same people that are always saying other races need to "get over it" and "stop making excuses" and hard work and boot straps and blah blah blah
Quit whining and go overcome some struggle like everyone else
It'll make ya a better man in the end

So if white own business were given priority would the whining by minorities be as funny.

I can certainly understand criticizing policies based on affirmative action for a number of reasons but I also find it just sad for white people to complain about having it tough because they are white.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back