Economy White Privilege

First generation Mexican American, child of an illegal immigrant, so I guess it depends on your definition of white
My family came to this country with literally nothing but the dirt in their pockets, now theyre all business/property owners and taxpayers
If they can find a way to succeed, Im sure some big strong proud white dude can overcome this horrible systemic oppression thats designed to keep him in the gutter from the moment of conception
Did they get help achieving this or is the pride you mention regarding their success a consequence of rewarded personal efforts?

I’ll use a line from Chris Rock, if white people are losing who is winning?

Right now, not many people.

Mostly the Uber wealthy.

Who are mostly white, granted LOL.

I actually don't mind an emphasis on promoting minority owned businesses at all though. As with anything, it's HOW it's done that's the key.

My white privilege is getting up for work before 5:15 AM, working my 9 hours, and driving past the Social Services (Welfare) Office on the way home which enables me to see people smoking outside, anxiously awaiting my tax money.

Always funny to hear white people whine about racism

Sorry bro, it's 2020. I know you are still holding racism but need to let it go. I know you probably think the majority of white people are upper middle class but there are tons below the poverty line or barely scraping by as well. I am sorry you still hold opinions on people based on their skin color, it's pretty uncool. Would have thought after Summer 2020 adults wouldn't be race baiting, but here you are sowing division like a human turd.

It is a beautiful day to be white;

is what I say out loud to myself every morning after my shower. Then I check on my white privilege score online and breathe a sigh of relief it’s still incredibly high. Growing actually, with no signs of decline.

Lol.

I fucking screamed this on this forum for years.

The left want's to turn white males into second class citizens.

There is no denying this fact.

Don't you think he's just saying he wants to give equal access to opportunities?

From what he said I can't work out why anyone thinks it's an attack on the white man at all.

Don't you think he's just saying he wants to give equal access to opportunities?

From what he said I can't work out why anyone thinks it's an attack on the white man at all.
priority
[ prahy-awr-i-tee, -or- ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR priority ON THESAURUS.COM
noun, plural pri·or·i·ties for 2-4.
the state or quality of being earlier in time, occurrence, etc.
the right to precede others in order, rank, privilege, etc.; precedence.
the right to take precedence in obtaining certain supplies, services, facilities, etc., especially during a shortage.
something given special attention.
adjective
highest or higher in importance, rank, privilege, etc.:a priority task.

It is a beautiful day to be white;

is what I say out loud to myself every morning after my shower. Then I check on my white privilege score online and breathe a sigh of relief it’s still incredibly high. Growing actually, with no signs of decline.
There's a penis joke in there somewhere...

No I don't think that. I think he is working off of the idea that people who have preferential treatment in College Admission and Hiring Practices are "oppressed" due to their skin color and the US Gov't can somehow put them on equal footing by providing more preferential treatment.

It may not be an attack on the white man, but considerations based on race are racist as f*ck and have no place in America IMO. It's 2021 and we're still not a "post racial" society. F*cking sad.

Did they get help achieving this or is the pride you mention regarding their success a consequence of rewarded personal efforts?
They were helped by the people willing to pay them to do back breaking labor 7 days a week, digging holes, pouring concrete, building houses, etc
If youre asking if they received any government handouts, no
Im sure some sort of welfare programs existed in the 60's and 70's but my dirt ass poor family wasnt getting it

I don't get the whole helping people in accordance to race and gender. I thought everyone was equal? Shouldn't we help all small business owners the same?

just help out the lower income communities more. That’ll disproportionately help minorities, without seeming like a slap in the face to white people struggling.

Back