Economy White Privilege

This argument is so fucking dumb lmao.

If there are 10 coins on a table for both of us and I take 9 of them, I'm sure you'd be pretty upset. Guess when I die and hand 9 of those coins to my son, you can't be mad at your one coin because HE didn't do it...right?

This is what y'all don't understand about systemic racism, the systems you create don't go away when you decide that everything is equal on paper. And if people die and hand that shit down, they're still maintaining ownership of something that's been directly ripped away from someone else in their favor.

You cannot put your finger on the scale, monopolize a finite resource, and then act like your hands are tied when people rightfully point out that you put your finger on the scale and monopolized the resource. And due to the nature of wealth generation, much of that was finite. Land, resources, sociopolitical events, none of that stuff can be replicated.

So in short, that's a them problem. We don't let bank robbers pass their robbery funds to their children.

<Fedor23>

More coins have been added to the fucking table. Dip shit. Go get em!

I used strawman properly. All you did was prove me right with your little tantrum response.

Not really helping your case brainlet.

You're dismissed. Maine taking Ls every time you wake up in the morning. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

More coins have been added to the fucking table. Dip shit. Go get em!

We replicated the economic trends of post WW2 America? Well shit, when is manufacturing popping off!?

Dumbass lmao.

You're dismissed. Maine taking Ls every time you wake up in the morning. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
I accept your concession. Feel free to look up the definition of strawman. It fits your post like a glove. Thats why you couldn't defend it and got pissy when called on it.

If there are 10 coins on a table for both of us and I take 9 of them, I'm sure you'd be pretty upset. Guess when I die and hand 9 of those coins to my son, you can't be mad at your one coin because HE didn't do it...right?

This is what y'all don't understand about systemic racism, the systems you create don't go away when you decide that everything is equal on paper. And if people die and hand that shit down, they're still maintaining ownership of something that's been directly ripped away from someone else in their favor.

You cannot put your finger on the scale, monopolize a finite resource, and then act like your hands are tied when people rightfully point out that you put your finger on the scale and monopolized the resource. And due to the nature of wealth generation, much of that was finite. Land, resources, sociopolitical events, none of that stuff can be replicated.

So in short, that's a them problem. We don't let bank robbers pass their robbery funds to their children.

<Fedor23>

What you described is wealth privilege, not white privilege. There isn't a cause and effect relationship between race and wealth in 2021. There's a correlation due to history.

iu

<Fedor23>
We don't let "stolen" funds to be inherited by the children of the people committing the actual crime but you are quite quick to pass the "guilt" on to whoever you can, only picking the type of historical timeline and context to suit your purposes : who decides until where we're allowed to dig and until which grievance is relevant to justify passing the blame and guilt to the others? Only race-related or only anti-Western? I don't understand the necessity to look the world through these kind of glasses.

Systematic racism doesn't exist anymore :
Any country that has had a history of segregation has tried to address it to the best of their capabilities with very varied results. Any legislation that has supported discriminatory policies has been cut off and new policies of "bringing the underprivileged up to speed" have been implemented (Here we could discuss how efficient those policies have been..)
Stating something's systematic racism is an easy blanket to throw, nothing else.

The way you're saying it is that all whiteys have something that none of the minorities can have. We should tell that to the 4th generation trailer trash just how privileged they are or even to the early 20th century child-labourers in Europe. People struggle, people exploit other people and that has been done throughout the history.
If wealth is your indicator of privilege you're not completely wrong but say that's racial you're off the rails.

You can still pass your stuff to your kids though, that's A-OK.

We replicated the economic trends of post WW2 America? Well shit, when is manufacturing popping off!?

Dumbass lmao.

Ask oprah for a car then, fucker. Somehow she magically accumulated enough wealth to buy a small country despite it not being a post world war 2 economy.

The issue is less about repetition but rather that you didn't say anything of substance and just resorted to some empty exaggerations. I can't expect anything of relevance to come out of such a source so I see no reason to engage in this.
OK man, have it your way and let hand grenades fly.

I accept your concession. Feel free to look up the definition of strawman. It fits your post like a glove. Thats why you couldn't defend it and got pissy when called on it.

Bzzzzt, wrong again Seano the Clown!

What you described is wealth privilege, not white privilege. There isn't a cause and effect relationship between race and wealth in 2021. There's a correlation due to history.

There's a correlation to race due to one specific race being systematically excluded from wealth creation for the majority of this country's history. Ofc for a period of time we were the wealth, so that might have something to do with it too.

We don't let "stolen" funds to be inherited by the children of the people committing the actual crime but you are quite quick to pass the "guilt" on to whoever you can, only picking the type of historical timeline and context to suit your purposes : who decides until where we're allowed to dig and until which grievance is relevant to justifies passing the blame and guilt to the others? Only race-related or only anti-Western? I don't understand the necessity to look the world through these kind of glasses.

Systematic racism doesn't exist anymore :
Any country that has had a history of segregation has tried to address it to the best of their capabilities with very varied results. Any legislation that has supported discriminatory policies has been cut off and new policies of "bringing the underprivileged up to speed" have been implemented (Here we could discuss how efficient those policies have been..)
Stating something's systematic racism is an easy blanket to throw, nothing else.

The way you're saying it is that all whiteys have something that none of the minorities can have. We should tell that to the 4th generation trailer trash just how privileged they are or even to the early 20th century child-labourers in Europe. People struggle, people exploit other people and that has been done throughout the history.
If wealth is your indicator of privilege you're not completely wrong but say that's racial you're off the rails.

You can still pass your stuff to your kids though, that's A-OK.

So basically we should allow bank robbers to pass things onto their children is what you're saying. That's what your post is, trying to make excuses for why it's not their fault that they inherited stolen goods.

Nah, not gonna agree with that.

Ask oprah for a car then, fucker. Somehow she magically accumulated enough wealth to buy a small country despite it not being a post world war 2 economy.

{<jimmies}

Knee deep in that squishy ass dome, boyyyyyy. Sorry your ancestors were crooks.

There's a correlation to race due to one specific race being systematically excluded from wealth creation for the majority of this country's history. Ofc for a period of time we were the wealth, so that might have something to do with it too.

So basically we should allow bank robbers to pass things onto their children is what you're saying. That's what your post is, trying to make excuses for why it's not their fault that they inherited stolen goods.

{<jimmies}

Doesn't take a lot to break you, eh?

{<jimmies}

None of their money filtered to me. Like oprah I had to start from scratch. And you are entitled to none of it.

OK man, have it your way and let hand grenades fly.

Did you manage to fail thay badly at comprehending my post or do you actually think me discussing the matter with you will stop some violence.

The reason I saw no point in getting into it wasn't that I don't think there are big problems to solve, it's that I didn't see anything in you that made it seem like the discussion would be rewarding.

I don't wanna get all next level here, but it's almost as if the real issue is Rich v Poor and always has been. But if the rich can convince the Proletariat to piss on each other along racial lines, then nobody pays attention while they steal everyone's wallet.

Nah. Too complicated. Must be racial.

I don't wanna get all next level here, but it's almost as if the real issue is Rich v Poor and always has been. But if the rich can convince the Proletariat to piss on each other along racial lines, then nobody pays attention while they steal everyone's wallet.

Nah. Too complicated. Must be racial.
Yep. Government uses race to make us all forget what the real issues are, be it economy or law enforcement or whatever.

Nah man, it's about the fallacy of your logic of accepting the passing of generational guilt for today's claims of equity but not letting anything else to be inherited. Historical interracial schism is a hand-picked point, a very narrow POV, for seeking any interpretation for today's statuses.
People before us have done fucked up things, people before us have corrected those fucked up things and were are not the direct benefactors nor the victims in of this.

So no man, for the sake of yourself, no.

Back