Economy White Privilege

You can give these people the world and they'll squander it in a few years (see professional athletes). They'd rather spend a lifetime bitching and complaining about being opressed than actually doing something about it.

Even then, it would depend at which point in history you draw the line. The vast majority of every people on earth have been historically oppressed in one way or another.
Shit argument all around.

I think you're arguing just to argue a pretty inconsequential point.

Well it started with 50 years of apartheid so...pretty good?
By the same farmers right? So if some numbskull a hundred years ago acted like an asshole, it's their children's or their grandchildren's burden because they're guilty somehow?
Explain.

I'm sorry to sound like a broken record on this topic but "moderate measures" are not gonna cut it anymore in Sweden.
Your clueless politicians turned parts of the Folkhemmet into Gaza strip and the country was culled when the USSR ceased to exist.

The issue is less about repetition but rather that you didn't say anything of substance and just resorted to some empty exaggerations. I can't expect anything of relevance to come out of such a source so I see no reason to engage in this.

By the same farmers right? So if some numbskull a hundred years ago acted like an asshole, it's their children's or their grandchildren's burden because they're guilty somehow?
Explain.

This argument is so fucking dumb lmao.

If there are 10 coins on a table for both of us and I take 9 of them, I'm sure you'd be pretty upset. Guess when I die and hand 9 of those coins to my son, you can't be mad at your one coin because HE didn't do it...right?

This is what y'all don't understand about systemic racism, the systems you create don't go away when you decide that everything is equal on paper. And if people die and hand that shit down, they're still maintaining ownership of something that's been directly ripped away from someone else in their favor.

You cannot put your finger on the scale, monopolize a finite resource, and then act like your hands are tied when people rightfully point out that you put your finger on the scale and monopolized the resource. And due to the nature of wealth generation, much of that was finite. Land, resources, sociopolitical events, none of that stuff can be replicated.

So in short, that's a them problem. We don't let bank robbers pass their robbery funds to their children.

<Fedor23>

If there are 10 coins on a table for both of us and I take 9 of them, I'm sure you'd be pretty upset. Guess when I die and hand 9 of those coins to my son, you can't be mad at your one coin because HE didn't do it...right?

This is what y'all don't understand about systemic racism, the systems you create don't go away when you decide that everything is equal on paper. And if people die and hand that shit down, they're still maintaining ownership of something that's been directly ripped away from someone else in their favor.

You cannot put your finger on the scale, monopolize a finite resource, and then act like your hands are tied when people rightfully point out that you put your finger on the scale and monopolized the resource. And due to the nature of wealth generation, much of that was finite. Land, resources, sociopolitical events, none of that stuff can be replicated.

So in short, that's a them problem. We don't let bank robbers pass their robbery funds to their children.

<Fedor23>
When does someone put coins on the table for me?

<Fedor23>
This argument is also dumb because how would you quantify and redistribute everything equally? If that could even be done without violence and civil unrest. Furthermore if you just started living your life according to the (original) free market princples of United States, instead of complaing about the past (instead of learning from it, duh!) you would see there are still opportunities abound for you to pull some of those 9 coins back towards yourself. Thats freedom, thats the freedom that this system has given you, paid for by blood.

Keep holding your hand out with a tear in your eye though, see how far you get.

This argument is also dumb because how would you quantify and redistribute everything equally? If that could even be done without violence and civil unrest. Furthermore if you just started living your life according to the (original) free market princples of United States, instead of complaing about the past (instead of learning from it, duh!) you would see there are still opportunities abound for you to pull some of those 9 coins back towards yourself. Thats freedom, thats the freedom that this system has given you, paid for by blood.

Keep holding your hand out with a tear in your eye though, see how far you get.

If the US was founded on free market principles, they wouldn't have had to exclude black people from being people in the constitution.

Sorry your understanding of American history is so bad that you make yourself look like a headass on a daily basis.

I'll throw some pennies at your head if you promise to never quote me again with a post like this.
Just wondering when my special white person coins arrive.

Full retard
Its your argument. You people always come up with these weird strawman arguments in these privilege conversations but you can never actually break down what it is without some weird analogy that applies to no one. You're mad because you can't defend your own argument.

Its your argument. You people always come up with these weird strawman arguments in these privilege conversations but you can never actually break down what it is without some weird analogy that applies to no one. You're mad because you can't defend your own argument.

Actually seano, the problem is that you're smart enough to recognize the analogy, but far too stupid to grasp the underlying message.

One would think it would be really obvious given that I mentioned systemic racism along with monopolizing a finite resource...and then explained it, but clearly you're not firing on all cylinders up top.

Also stop using the word strawman, your misuse of a straightforward logical fallacy is figuratively giving me AIDS. I think you can parse that one.

Actually seano, the problem is that you're smart enough to recognize the analogy, but far too stupid to grasp the underlying message.

One would think it would be really obvious given that I mentioned systemic racism along with monopolizing a finite resource...and then explained it, but clearly you're not firing on all cylinders up top.

Also stop using the word strawman, your misuse of a straightforward logical fallacy is figuratively giving me AIDS. I think you can parse that one.
I used strawman properly. All you did was prove me right with your little tantrum response.

Back