Social White Privilege Conference 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
America has fetishized racism in this country so much that it's essentially the social Marxist front. Notice how this was all public funding, and purely implemented in the education system? This shit was planned long ago folks. Putin would not be putting up with this use of public funding.
You're absolutely right.

It scares me to think that my children might grow up to be taught this horse-shit at public school.

Some real stupid dumb dumbs in that first video. I couldn't watch the whole thing.

We do what they do to 9/11 truthers. We call them out on their own behavior. From now on people who use racism as a tactic to demand changes to benefit themselves shall all be known as White privilege cultists.

I agree, society cannot let this turn into a well oiled machine

Did white people rise up from the pits of hell in 1681? They did, didn't they.

Something doesn't add up though. If whites are in control, how come they are constantly funding demoralization programs for whites? Odd.

Haven't watched the videos as I got no sound right now; the most likely explanation is that they are referring to the emergence of the scientific concept of races and how races are categorized and described.

Back in Ancient Egypt times there was no 'Black' race or 'White' race or 'Yellow' race or 'Brown' race but the Ancient Egyptians certainly acknowledged the different peoples they interacted with as evident of the mural on the Tomb of Seti depicting the 'races' of man (Libyan/Berber, Asiatic/Assyrian, Nubian and Egyptian)

Excuse me...but how is the scientific method, reason and individualism, racialized white constructs?

Such nonsense....complete bullshit...

Funny how you don't see Koreans , Japanese, Indian, and Chinese folk pissing and moaning about the evil white man.

This thread is chumming the water for workers united.

You're gonna need a bigger boat.

^^^^And, it's a Great White Shark, no less. How fitting.

How many people here know what a Basking Shark is??? It is a shark even larger than a great white, but it is entirely black, so it gets no love because of racism-and because it is a toothless plankton feeder-but really, because it's black.

The real shame here is your tiny post per page count. Edit that in your settings, and you can thank me later.

I have no idea what this means. If it is an insult, how dare you!?!

If its a compliment, i thank you good sir!

Excuse me...but how is the scientific method, reason and individualism, racialized white constructs?

Such nonsense....complete bullshit...

Funny how you don't see Koreans , Japanese, Indian, and Chinese folk pissing and moaning about the evil white man.

Woo there settle down with the umbrage.

I am not faulting the science of classifying peoples as Caucasoid/White, Negroid/Black, Mongoloid/Yellow ; I was merely stating that such a classification system didn't exsist until Europeans created it . It was meant to explain the possible reason for the comment 'White people didn't exsist before 1681'.

Woo there settle down with the umbrage.

I am not faulting the science of classifying peoples as Caucasoid/White, Negroid/Black, Mongoloid/Yellow ; I was merely stating that such a classification system didn't exsist until Europeans created it . It was meant to explain the possible reason for the comment 'White people didn't exsist before 1681'.

Yes, Europeans have done some fucked up things regarding race classifications (see Rwanda, Americas, Belgian ran Congo) but to act as if racism or racial superiority complex is completely indigenous to whites is false...

I just watched the first video...maybe it gets more interesting and compelling...

I wish that the dumb white bitch who said "in our country, white people can't experience racism" i wish she would be dropped in the middle of a rough ghetto see how far she gets before she changes her dumb brainwashed opinion.

I wish that the dumb white bitch who said "in our country, white people can't experience racism" i wish she would be dropped in the middle of a rough ghetto see how far she gets before she changes her dumb brainwashed opinion.

As I've said in other threads....some of the most racist people I've met have been "minorities." Not just against whites but especially other minorities.

As I've said in other threads....some of the most racist people I've met have been "minorities." Not just against whites but especially other minorities.

People from the MiddleEast to South Asia to East Asia put Euros to shame when it comes to bigotry and prejudice, especially against dark skinned people.

I don't think some people realize just how out of control this is kind of nonsense is getting. Luckily, its mostly exclusive to college campuses, but the problem is that there is a growing number of people graduating from identity studies courses and then infiltrating the general public. I've noticed a lot of pop-culture magazines and mainstream media are being taken over by "writers" with identity studies backgrounds and they relentlessly spew the race and feminist theory bullshit.

I was reading an independent music magazine I used to read years ago. It was hijacked by a feminist editor and most of the reviews discussed how feminist the lyrics to the songs were.

I fear this bullshit is only going to get worse as long as identity studies programs continue to slip under the radar. Its the one area that doesn't have to meet the same standards as more rigorous academic disciplines.

Because why?

You guessed it, evidence, statistics and methodology are "racist".

Pretty sure even the earliest tribal societies in Africa had capitalistic systems.

Then first African and Mid-eastern civilizations where definitely capitalistic.

The Jews are the ones who benefit off capitalism in the modern world.

Facepalm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back