Social White Privilege Conference 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIPWarrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[YT]DJpvFnL6dOk[/YT]

I knew it was bad, but nothing like this.

I would love to get the opinion of the WR. What do you agree with and disagree with in the video? Should this be stopped? Should this be taught to children in schools?

White student: “I’m going to go home and tell my parents that I’m a racist, and I’m not proud of that, but I am proud that I can say that.”

Prof. Jacqueline Battlaora: “White people did not exist before 1681. Again white people did not exist on planet earth until 1681”

Proud-3_zpsd9534433.jpg

I wonder how many points I have on my card

Last edited:
Did white people rise up from the pits of hell in 1681? They did, didn't they.

Something doesn't add up though. If whites are in control, how come they are constantly funding demoralization programs for whites? Odd.

I don't think some people realize just how out of control this is kind of nonsense is getting. Luckily, its mostly exclusive to college campuses, but the problem is that there is a growing number of people graduating from identity studies courses and then infiltrating the general public. I've noticed a lot of pop-culture magazines and mainstream media are being taken over by "writers" with identity studies backgrounds and they relentlessly spew the race and feminist theory bullshit.

I was reading an independent music magazine I used to read years ago. It was hijacked by a feminist editor and most of the reviews discussed how feminist the lyrics to the songs were.

I fear this bullshit is only going to get worse as long as identity studies programs continue to slip under the radar. Its the one area that doesn't have to meet the same standards as more rigorous academic disciplines.

America has fetishized racism in this country so much that it's essentially the social Marxist front. Notice how this was all public funding, and purely implemented in the education system? This shit was planned long ago folks. Putin would not be putting up with this use of public funding.

Oh look, someone just said Capitalism is a racist construct! I bet Jay-Z and Dr. Dre are all aboard that one. "Individualism, Reason, Logic, and scientific method are white constructs." Holy shit, that's real bad. Is anyone going to defend that statement? This is how I'm going to view all the leftists who banter racist accusations on this board. I knew some were mentally handicapped, but I didn't know it was this bad either. Welcome to new age religion, where colleges are the temples and professors are the priests. Nothing but dogmatic bullshit.

This is pretty bad and more than anything shows how our education system in America is being corroded by this dogmatic filth. Funny how people point to these same institutions as having the highest credibility of 'education' hahaha.

I also want to point out that this is what you get when you allow easy access to student loans, you accept droves of people at the bottom of the barrel. It all makes sense now.

Last edited:
We do what they do to 9/11 truthers. We call them out on their own behavior. From now on people who use racism as a tactic to demand changes to benefit themselves shall all be known as White privilege cultists.

I lasted 1 minute, 37 seconds.

Did anyone beat that?

The lady who said "They claimed to be straight at the time, but who knows" when discussing the founding fathers is when I had enough.

These people.. I'm not going to say what I think.

I don't think some people realize just how out of control this is kind of nonsense is getting. Luckily, its mostly exclusive to college campuses, but the problem is that there is a growing number of people graduating from identity studies courses and then infiltrating the general public. I've noticed a lot of pop-culture magazines and mainstream media are being taken over by "writers" with identity studies backgrounds and they relentlessly spew the race and feminist theory bullshit.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/5/50...chi-2014-olympic-winter-games-review-thin-ice

This event is intentionally staged

I lasted 1 minute, 37 seconds.

Did anyone beat that?

The lady who said "They claimed to be straight at the time, but who knows" when discussing the founding fathers is when I had enough.

These people.. I'm not going to say what I think.

I love statements. She is simultaneously denouncing them for being straight men, while also implying they were closet homosexuals as an insult.

Did white people rise up from the pits of hell in 1681? They did, didn't they.

Something doesn't add up though. If whites are in control, how come they are constantly funding demoralization programs for whites? Odd.

Good point. Makes you wonder why the white devil would be so self destructive if they were so devilish.

America has fetishized racism in this country so much that it's essentially the social Marxist front. Notice how this was all public funding, and purely implemented in the education system? This shit was planned long ago folks. Putin would not be putting up with this use of public funding.

Oh look, someone just said Capitalism is a racist construct! I bet Jay-Z and Dr. Dre are all aboard that one. "Individualism, Reason, Logic, and scientific method are white constructs." Holy shit, that's real bad. Is anyone going to defend that statement? This is how I'm going to view all the leftists who banter racist accusations on this board. I knew some were mentally handicapped, but I didn't know it was this bad either. Welcome to new age religion, where colleges are the temples and professors are the priests. Nothing but dogmatic bullshit.

This is pretty bad and more than anything shows how our education system in America is being corroded by this dogmatic filth. Funny how people point to these same institutions as having the highest credibility of 'education' hahaha.

I also want to point out that this is what you get when you allow easy access to student loans, you accept droves of people at the bottom of the barrel. It all makes sense now.

And why do think that those on the left are so quick to turn any debate on policy into an attack on one's character? It's not an accident that it's such a common tactic.

Capitalism was a white construct

Pretty sure even the earliest tribal societies in Africa had capitalistic systems.

Then first African and Mid-eastern civilizations where definitely capitalistic.

The Jews are the ones who benefit off capitalism in the modern world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back