white peoples roles and responsibilies

Who cares what Davey D thinks? Let him say what he wants.

Pork is the p4p champ.

giphy.gif

Damn right

CLMrLenWUAAEtkL.jpg:large

Obligatory "It's just a sign, I only see this shit on Sherdog" comment.

everyone enjoys tv, movies, internet, computers, running water, toilets, flying on air planes, medicine....this is the progress of the evolution of a white persons brain..If you want to live in other places where white people are not present, then definitely try it out....

Western civilization.

Of course we get the eugenics guy to remind us there is of course racist white guys.

." Be conscious of your unearned privilege;
We carry around a *backpack of free hook-ups that we have done nothing to earn. From it we extract a set of VIP passes, gold credit cards, universal passports, and blank checks, all of which gives us more power, more open doors, an unfair advantage *(This concept was originated by Peggy Macintosh and is widely used to break down white privilege). Your skin color is an asset in this world. The more you understand this concept that better you will be at negotiating that power and, as much as possible, figuring out a way to end its

Whoa. You guys are really really mad about this. What a strange thing to be freaking out about.

I'm not going to lie to myself and say that being white hasn't made life more cushy for me in some regards. But lol @ that sign and the cuckolds who willingly agree with the author.

Of course we get the eugenics guy to remind us there is of course racist white guys.

lol I always love the one racist who takes personal responsibility for every invention or scientific breakthrough that a white man made.

"YOU ARE NOT THE COOLEST WHITE PERSON IN THE WORLD! (By the way, this code relates to me also) You are not so different and unique as to warrant a special ‘cool white person’ pass. Are you still trying to be the ONLY white person in the crew? Do you feel animosity when other ‘cool’ white kids come around and deflate your ego?"

hahahah edit: J-Love? is just a racist who caught himself being racist, and now figures that everyone else must be racist too.

Whoa. You guys are really really mad about this. What a strange thing to be freaking out about.

Being compelled to surrender your agency based on your skin colour? Really?

Trolling,anti white racist or self hating white guy ?

I love myself! And I'm white. I just don't lose my shit every time disadvantaged parties try to create a little bit of space for themselves. We white men are so, so, so, so, so, so SO so far from ever being remotely close to becoming a disadvantaged party ourselves. We can let minorities and women take up WAY more space and still have plenty left over for ourselves. This constant inertia and making them all fight for every inch of ground is absurd. We can just let them do their thing, man. We can even listen to what they have to say and encourage them to take it further. It's safe.

Back