White loved the idea of Lombard facing Matt Brown w win vs. Burkman. Lombard wants it

would you rather have this or Rory vs Lombard?

I like the fight but Lombard is 37 soon. I'd rather him fight Lawler but that's gone tits up with the Hendricks 3 fight announced

I'd like to see this, but as a main event. This is the type of fight that should be a 5 rounder because Matt Brown doesn't slow down and Hector is a quick starter. The 4th and 5th round would be very interesting. I'd ultimately favor Hector because of his strength and grappling ability, but Brown has looked awesome as of late. This would be a solid Fox Sports 1 main event.

No video of the scrum I assume?

And i love both fights. Think both guys will beat him, but in different ways. Brown can wear Lombard down while Rory I believe can just technically outclass him.

I can't decide myself whether I prefer this (if Hector wins his fight this weekend) or Rory vs. Brown.

Hopefully Brown's manager does not decline the fight, which he already did twice for November and January.

Lombard Is Lethal ... I Think At This Weightclass He Wins All Fights Except Against The Champion Ala Uriah Faber

Lombard is the man. He might be a dick, but he's the man.

added his interview as well. He talks about how he'd still rather fight at 185 but the UFC said they'd cut him if he didn't go to 170.

Fuck that I want Lombard and Rory to duke it out.

Maybe Dana wants to groom rory as he has a great chance to lose that fight.

Or else save it for a potential title-fight, they seem to be the top guys in WW right now.

Rory should step in against Brown honestly, a win would solidify his next title shot or keep Brown alive as a top contender to the title.

Lombard will smash Burkman and I'd rather see Lombard be Carlos Condits welcome back fight.

I would rather Rory, but Brown v Lombard is awesome.

Rory should step in against Brown honestly, a win would solidify his next title shot or keep Brown alive as a top contender to the title.

Solid idea.

Lombard will smash Burkman and I'd rather see Lombard be Carlos Condits welcome back fight.

wouldn't happen. They're going to Montreal for UFC 186 on April 25. So that's almost 100% when Rory will fight.

No, put Lombard on the fast track to title shot. If higher ranked contenders refuse to face him, then skip those contenders.

wouldn't happen. They're going to Montreal for UFC 186 on April 25. So that's almost 100% when Rory will fight.

Great news. I would love to see Hendricks vs Rory in Canada.

I'd like to see this, but as a main event. This is the type of fight that should be a 5 rounder because Matt Brown doesn't slow down and Hector is a quick starter. The 4th and 5th round would be very interesting. I'd ultimately favor Hector because of his strength and grappling ability, but Brown has looked awesome as of late. This would be a solid Fox Sports 1 main event.
It is.

Back