White light.

SandisLL

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Did you had experienced in sparring, any kind of fight blinding white light?
What outcome you had after this....

I'm willing to share my experience and still...

It isn't bragging thread at all.
It is question for real life experience nothing else...
If someone have intent to talk about no one had get me down in sparring etc... I will not have any inent to discuss further with such ppl.
If guy is dreamer .....

So let's talk about white light lads.
If you get some one...

Last edited:
Did you had experienced in sparring, any kind of fight blinding white light?
What outcome you had after this....

I'm willing to share my experience and still...

It isn't bragging thread at all.
It is question for real life experience nothing else...
If someone have intent to talk about no one had get me down in sparring etc... I will not have any inent to discuss further with such ppl.
If guy is dreamer .....

So let's talk about white light lads.
If you get some one...
Are you speaking to concussive light sensitivities or something more, to say, superstitious, supernatural? Because I'm not sure this sub is one to give stage to either without the topic being better fleshed out.

Are you speaking to concussive light sensitivities or something more, to say, superstitious, supernatural? Because I'm not sure this sub is one to give stage to either without the topic being better fleshed out.
I had mean't like such thing:
You get hit and after this all you see is just white light.... no ppl or surrounding area. you see just white light.
For some moment.

I had mean't like such thing:
You get hit and after this all you see is just white light.... no ppl or surrounding area. you see just white light.
For some moment.
When you get hit and see just white light that's the tissue in your occipital lobe getting shaken up. Brain cells then send out random electrical impulses, which your brain interprets as flashes of light that may seem like stars. It's basically your optical nerves spontaneously firing at once. However I've never see just white light. I've never been knocked out so I'm not sure if that could be something you see while unconscious.

When you get hit and see just white light that's the tissue in your occipital lobe getting shaken up. Brain cells then send out random electrical impulses, which your brain interprets as flashes of light that may seem like stars. It's basically your optical nerves spontaneously firing at once. However I've never see just white light. I've never been knocked out so I'm not sure if that could be something you see while unconscious.
Good comment.

Interestingly that when first time I had experienced this was when I did mistake and guy managed to punch me properly.
Some maybe 0,5 sec was when all universe ( sounds, surrounding area, everything was just blinding white light ).
While I kept to move like a robot....
Then some switch on had worked and was the same....
Ofc guy won this one cos I didn't continued next round and told ref that I gave up bout....

Next experience for me was car accident ( I wasn't driver ). White light nothing else and woke up after xxx hours.
In short: all universe blinding white and nothing else here. Then...darkness.
For this episode I'm paying today huge price ....

Good comment.

Interestingly that when first time I had experienced this was when I did mistake and guy managed to punch me properly.
Some maybe 0,5 sec was when all universe ( sounds, surrounding area, everything was just blinding white light ).
Ofc guy won this one cos I didn't continued next round and told ref that I gave up bout....

Next experience for me was car accident ( I wasn't driver ). White light nothing else and woke up after xxx hours.

Neither sounds good for your brain. Ever see a neurologist?

Neither sounds good for your brain. Ever see a neurologist?
Yup.
After first episode I had for some timeframe problem like vomit in early morning ... then I did CT and It wasn't too bad. Some pills, no gym for some month ...
Next episode with car accident was with end in...ICU in neurology dept.
KO for more than 120 hours...
Then neurosugery techique wasn't developed in level like today.

Yup.
After first episode I had for some timeframe problem like vomit in early morning ... then I did CT and It wasn't too bad. Some pills, no gym for some month ...
Next episode with car accident was with end in...ICU in neurology dept.
KO for more than 120 hours...
Then neurosugery techique wasn't developed in level like today.
That sounds like you had a serious concussion and potentially massive brain damage.

That sounds like you had a serious concussion and potentially massive brain damage.
2 nd episode with car was ....
MR and CT confirmed bleeding in brain substance and some blood clots l still have.
Suregon wasn't able to remove all of them... he actually still was excellent and achieved better outcome than I had expected...

On paper after this shit with car I have MR and CT confirmed organic brain damage.
It isn't massive, still it is CT&MR confirmed organic brain damage.

Btw my writing level in english is impacted cos this, while reading abilities are better etc...I'm capable to meet requirements for CCW license or driver's license, I hate to use car as driver when is dark time and better opt to use some guy or taxi when is dark time...etc...

I used to see white sometimes. Now it’s almost always black if I get caught with a big shot

Good comment.

Sounds bizzare.

Getting cliped aka rocked with a good strike to the head will always make me see white or yellow for 0.5 seconds cause I got my brain rattled. But literary just a moment a second. Happened +50 times.

But other dimensions never oppoened to me :eek:

I used to see white sometimes. Now it’s almost always black if I get caught with a big shot

I didn't get rocked in a long time. Think it was white. Black kinda sounds familiar too. However it's just a flash and loss of yourself for a moment.

Thank God TS survived. And I'm scared to do some matches. Imagine not even entering rings and getting that amount of brain damage. Take care of yourself bro.

it is very interesting to me that in mysticism certain very high level experiences come as either blinding white light or infinite darkness and blackness. its hard to think we are not talking about two very different ways into a similar experience.... although the mystical way in leads to profound life change for the better and it doesnt sound like getting hit in the head does that.

yea me too
black maybe some "stars" hard to describe
plus the couple times i have been really cracked it felt like my dome was a drum getting blasted.
Hahah this guy who got head kick tkod by marlon moraes told me he felt a “gonggggg” type of vibration when he got kicked in the temple

it is very interesting to me that in mysticism certain very high level experiences come as either blinding white light or infinite darkness and blackness. its hard to think we are not talking about two very different ways into a similar experience.... although the mystical way in leads to profound life change for the better and it doesnt sound like getting hit in the head does that.
Definitely not the same lmao

Hahah this guy who got head kick tkod by marlon moraes told me he felt a “gonggggg” type of vibration when he got kicked in the temple
yea only happened a handful of times
once a southie walked me right into a straight left and I was still a noob o was squared up probably leaning into it
once I was trying to play slickster before I learned how to actually do it bent right over into an uppercut and took a flush over hand trying to pull a punch when I had no business trying to

once on da streetz
when I was in 4the grade some kids hit me in he back of the head with a rock and stole my stuff
that was nutty. my vision went greenish and I felt cold and shivery all over and lost control of body

Back