tonni

POTY 2020
Banned
Reaction score

1) his voice
2) his knightlihood
3) running away from the cops INSTANTLY when he hears the word "cops"

What a complex man.

I love how he think it's ok that the guy got hit in the face by the girl cause he called her a bitch. I'm glad he ran now he'll be charged with evading arrest as well.

I love how he think it's ok that the guy got hit in the face by the girl cause he called her a bitch. I'm glad he ran now he'll be charged with evading arrest as well.
apologize right now sir

This is a repost. Get it together @tonni aka tranni before i knock you the fuck out with a devastating choke slam

That guy's head landed hard

And LOL fuck that 2nd guy going after him again after getting rocked

I knew it was gonna be that video...fk that captainsaveahoe

Sorry I’m new to this subforum.
It's ok tranni apology accepted. See that's all that guy had to do was apologize.

Btw, that first guy who got laid out fell hard on his skull. Listening to the fight on my surround sound was nasty. That Gronkowski lookin fool is in a lot of trouble i bet.

It's ok tranni apology accepted. See that's all that guy had to do was apologize.

Btw, that first guy who got laid out fell hard on his skull. Listening to the fight on my surround sound was nasty. That Gronkowski lookin fool is in a lot of trouble i bet.
Yeah, and running from the police probably didn't help either. It's absolutely hilarious how he doesn't even hesitate when he hears a cop, he just bails right away nothing said.

Street fighting is always fun until someone cracks a skull or chokes on their tongue.

make your own thread you fucking asshole what what I'm satan's so-
[<dunn]

I thought this was a thread to share old ass videos. My bad broski

That guy's head landed hard

That's why I ain't neva gonna get in no street fights. 40+ years, so far so good.

I saw a cop show one day, where a well landed punch ended in head-slam-on-pavement DEATH. Of course you want to win the fight, but sometimes you can win a little too much.

That's why I ain't neva gonna get in no street fights. 40+ years, so far so good.

I saw a cop show one day, where a well landed punch ended in head-slam-on-pavement DEATH. Of course you want to win the fight, but sometimes you can win a little too much.

Its just not worth it, unless they are actively attacking you it's just better to walk away.

I think he started crying . you know when you try to talk when youre crying and it sounds all whimpery , lol

Back