Crime White kids are getting targeted at local school

I realized Tyson said it.. But I just thought you were hungry.

The last couple pages of this thread have had me rolling.

You and @DeJulez
tenor.gif

Yo, all I'm saying is that I'm jealous.

Don't be, I have to crouch when entering peoples basements and walking through certain door frames. Plus any Chinese restaurant I go to they point at me and gawk.

Don't be, I have to crouch when entering peoples basements and walking through certain door frames. Plus any Chinese restaurant I go to they point at me and gawk.

Fucking tall people problems. GTFO.

@Sketch It's also disgusting how easily you get women.... I actually had to have some charm you fucking Scandinavian reject.

I'm 6'10. And Deontay Wilder fights at about 215 to 220. 190 is not that skinny for my height.

You're talking about a 30 pound difference like it's not significant. It is. Not that there's anything wrong with your BMI.

That's tall as shit. I saw a dude at a Greek place that must've been around that. I'm fairly average at 5'11 and my head was probably level with his tits. He had to duck out of the door when he left.

That's tall as shit. I saw a dude at a Greek place that must've been around that. I'm fairly average at 5'11 and my head was probably level with his tits. He had to duck out of the door when he left.

Tits? Like Meatloaf in Fight Club?

I went to a school that was 98% white. The black kids didn't get bullied.
We had a black kid in my high school. He was treated well.

In my kids' school, there is a black 8th grader. He seems to have friends that hang around him at football and basketball games. He is probably treated really well. Our school teachers and administrators would be all over anyone if they treated him poorly.

Wouldnt shock me if true. They do rhe same in europe and try and fail to in north africa. Heck arabs do the same but actually fight back. Arabs are taking over europe. Islam baby!

Few are in their own home. I have guns, but I am doubtful that I could get to one in time if someone entered my home like that. I have kids, so keeping a gun available is not an option

Guns aren’t legal here but if people break into my house like that I’ll be charging around a corner with a sword before they know what’s up.

I'm 6'10. And Deontay Wilder fights at about 215 to 220. 190 is not that skinny for my height.

190 is not that skinny for 6’10? My dad is an in shape 6’4 and he’s no lighter than 220. He’s not jacked or anything at 57 just alpha genetics. He’s be wasting away at 190.

Guns aren’t legal here but if people break into my house like that I’ll be charging around a corner with a sword before they know what’s up.

Still not a great weapon if you're outnumbered, and against motivated attackers. Your govt neutered your most fundamental natural right, big guy.

Still not a great weapon if you're outnumbered, and against motivated attackers. Your govt neutered your most fundamental natural right, big guy.

Gun rounds would blow right through my walls, in the land of the knives the man armed with the sword is king.

Back