Crime White kids are getting targeted at local school

Dude, you're saying meaningless words mate. There's no such thing. That term and group of people is just a made up category from the mileu of society. We're all exactly the same.
I'm with you

America is weird.

Still greatest country on earth imo(dreaming of moving to alaska lol)

You will love it. But seeing that you come from such great nature views, try something way different...Like NYC or Scottsdale Arizona....When we meet Fins in NYC, its on! we have a blast with them.

I like your taste, my socially constructed white person.

<36>

The darkest shaded area below is Hordaland. My family actually emigrated from Sogn og Fjordane, shares a direct 'border' with it to the north. It's starting to reach pin-point precision, huh? 550,000 markers is a pretty sizeable number but when combined and crossed with ever increasing reference populations drawn from international molecular genetics projects, yeah.

Norsk.png

The media has been weakening white guys for a few decades now. It hasn't effected me, and black people look ar me like they are angry when they are im not afraid and am not playing the game. I'm seriously starting to get angry looks because I'm not putting my head down.

<36>

The darkest shaded area below is Hordaland. My family actually emigrated from Sogn og Fjordane, shares a direct 'border' with it to the north. It's starting to reach pin-point precision, huh? 550,000 markers is a pretty sizeable number but when combined and crossed with ever increasing reference populations drawn from international molecular genetics projects, yeah.

Norsk.png

Reported for not believing we're all not just a sun tan away.... just disgusting.

The media has been weakening white guys for a few decades now. It hasn't effected me, and black people look ar me like they are angry when they are im not afraid and am not playing the game. I'm seriously starting to get angry looks because I'm not putting my head down.

Why would you be afraid? You don't walk around the hood like tgat do you?

In America, Black has become a dominant culture. The music, fashion, sports world etc. Most young HS age kids listen to Drake for Gods sakes. Rock is kind of dead. Also a group of white kids uniting get arrested for hate crime. But in the South it happens. And in the North there are still Italian American communities that you don't want to be in if you are Black. But there are also Liberal snowflakes that will get jumped by blacks and take blame for it. "I deserved it, because of my priveledge"...that is mostly California and Oregon.

I think you're posting from like 2004. Very little of what you described is going on.

God damn! That guy is on fire!

Yeah, I took a peek at his feed, but plenty of those videos are years old. If there was a true epidemic of socially constructed people of African descent doing this then we'd see more videos coming out in a more concentrated time frame.

Yeah, I took a peek at his feed, but plenty of those videos are years old. If there was a true epidemic of socially constructed people of African descent doing this then we'd see more videos coming out in a more concentrated time frame.

It hasn't gotten better. It now just is. Society will correct itself. It's human nature to do so.

Why would you be afraid? You don't walk around the hood like tgat do you?
If I was there I would. Its how I walked in the ghetto gas station with my daughter. Its different than you think.. I was raised in and around black families.

You will love it. But seeing that you come from such great nature views, try something way different...Like NYC or Scottsdale Arizona.... When we meet Fins in NYC, its on! we have a blast with them.

It's very fucking nice and I spend a lot of leisure time up there but probably prefer Chandler/Gilbert to work and live. The industrial high tech sector is also booming majorly in the former, we have so much work on new factories and warehouses going up. The southern half of Scottsdale is starting to get a little rough around the edges, the North is flooded with (secular) Hebrew cash and sparkling.

Last edited:
Well, the honkey probably had it coming.
Walkin around, being pale skinned. Like he owns the place. His parents were probably slave traders. No sympathy here.

This has been going on for decades everywhere. If you are a white kid that grew up in a predominantly black area you stood out and got picked on. If you were a black in a white are the same shit happens.
How is this news?
Its not ok either way but its stuff that should be handled at the parental/scholl administration level, possibly local law enforcement if it came to that but i dont think its particularly alarming.

This and the country singer thread... talk about the wrong things to read before bed. I'm a non-white conservative who laughs at the idea of white privilege and how leftists portray white people/minority struggles in general. That being said, I fear in my life time the blue eyes white dragon will awaken for real(and rightfully so if we continue down the path we're going).
She already has....
iu

isn't she adorable?

I like your taste, my socially constructed white person.

That was also an excellent album though "Harvester of Sorrow" is one of the few where the bass is perceptible. As noted, too many drum fills here after James gives the intro but still really quite good.

Everytime I see @Final Rehab post...

Back