Crime White kids are getting targeted at local school

This racial stuff won’t die out anytime soon. Well hopefully these assholes get locked up and dealt with.

This one always really bothered me.

This guy has a good Twitter account. I bet it's deemed racist by self haters and blacks even though it has no racism what so ever from what I've seen.

I hope that guy gets killed in a horrible way.

Last edited:
That woman was ill prepared otherwise.

Few are in their own home. I have guns, but I am doubtful that I could get to one in time if someone entered my home like that. I have kids, so keeping a gun available is not an option

I've heard NPR report on dozens of stories of whites harming nonwhites. I don't recall ever hearing NPR reporting on nonwhites harming whites.

I bet for every video or story that you can show me of a mob of whites beating a black person, I can show you 5 of a mob of blacks beating a white person.

Now with the races being 13% for Blacks and 65% for whites, it should be the complete opposite right? But it isn't.

Why was homeowner recording his living room?
surveillance video? I have cams everywhere, when you buy a set of 8 cameras, you put them everywhere. If a thief comes in when you're away from home, you can turn over the recording to the authorities...

white people problems..... as a whole, they just accept too much of this nonsense. I really like what Howard has to say about it, don't try to prove a point, thinking anyone cares. I cringe when I see white kids go to a predominantly Mexican and black school..... wtf are you guys doing there? Sure as hell aint safe.

This and the country singer thread... talk about the wrong things to read before bed. I'm a non-white conservative who laughs at the idea of white privilege and how leftists portray white people/minority struggles in general. That being said, I fear in my life time the blue eyes white dragon will awaken for real(and rightfully so if we continue down the path we're going).

I cringe when I see white kids go to a predominantly Mexican and black school..... wtf are you guys doing there? Sure as hell aint safe.

My high school was literally about 8% white, and a complete 180 towards diversity infusion after growing up and going to elementary school in North Dakota. Ouch.

It was a shitty Phoenix Union district school. The area itself wasn't bad and only a block away from my house, majority of the student body would just get bussed up from the south. Freshman year was fucked up, you get yoked pretty quick out of necessity to dissuade bullshit and it definitely helped that I wrestled and boxed. The biggest factor though is that both cool people and cunt people come in every shade. I made some great black and hispanic friends who had my back.

dcxt5sg-57d8ced2-c790-4eb9-a7aa-1777c10b054f.png
hate_crime_statistics_by_race_by_missouripatriot_dcqrb4v-fullview.jpg

And yet if you were to believe the mainstream media you would think exact opposite were true and that America is this racist society where black people live in constant fear of being attacked by whites who are out to get them at every turn. Sadly, a lot of people don't question what they are told any actually swallow this bullshit narrative.

In the Gillette advert thread people were acting on the premise that they decrying toxic masculinity, when what they were really doing was denigrating white men. Which is what the ad (i.e propaganda) was all about. So when I posted crime statistics showing that when it comes to rape and violence against women, white men are far from the main culprits, it was like this information simply did not compute. Some of them even flatly refused to accept that the rape figures, where black men commit rape at something like 4 times the rate of white men, and claimed they were somehow fabricated by the racist authorities to make black people look bad. That is the level of brainwashing and willful ignorance you often come up against when trying to discuss topics like this.

You guys probably have not heard of this, but white kids in one of the high schools in Las Vegas are being targeted by groups of black kids. I live in Las Vegas and I know of these incidents because my girlfriend's sister is a teacher that works at this school and it's not just one groups of 15 black kids, but multiple groups of black kids targeting white kids specifically.

Specific violent crimes have gone up in this city as people from California, especially LA, are moving in. Mainly robberies and home invasions.

This is rather odd because of the rising tension between the mexican kids and the black kids, but for some reason, the white kids are getting the receiving end of the frustration from the black kids.

Are they just beating them up?

If so, good. I'm tired of being embarrassed by my race by white men that can't fight. Bunch of sissified bastards. Teach your little boys to fight War roomers.

Tell your soft ass women to STFU, and stop being helicopter mom's. Your raising pussies.

Imagine the vicitimhood you have to have going on in your head to be in the white majority and think everyone's against you.

Scared white right wingers are just as bad as SJWs.
It's okay to leave your house guys. The Black Panthers aren't out patrolling the streets. Wakanda forever was just a movie not a documentary.

Are they just beating them up?

If so, good. I'm tired of being embarrassed by my race by white men that can't fight. Bunch of sissified bastards. Teach your little boys to fight War roomers.

Tell your soft ass women to STFU, and stop being helicopter mom's. Your raising pussies.

Depends on where you live I guess. I live and work in a defense industry hub and tough white dudes are a dime a dozen. I imagine things are different in places like Seattle or San Francisco or something.

But it depends where you grow up as well. Read my earlier posts and Nodak's post. This is nothing out of the ordinary for some of us.

Depends on where you live I guess. I live and work in a defense industry hub and tough white dudes are a dime a dozen. I imagine things are different in places like Seattle or San Francisco or something.

But it depends where you grow up as well. Read my earlier posts and Nodak's post. This is nothing out of the ordinary for some of us.

I could show you a laundry list of fight videos of white dudes that obviously had never been in a fight.

I have seen it many times in real life.

I guarantee that 50 years ago the number of white men that had never been in a fight is much lower.

On the other side of that, I have seen little 5'6 Mexican and black dudes that I would only fight if I had to. Little dudes that have probably had their ass whooped more times, then most people have had fights in their life, but kept fighting until they learned how to use their speed.

I record my living room, my front door, street and drive way. Sensors on every window and door that has access from the outside which is tied to a alarm, a speaker for communication and one push button to the police. All is saved to my server in HD and is remotely controlled from our phones. When you have a family and $ you limit risks. I've ran emergency drills with my family for earthquakes, fires and home invasions. I'm stocked up on water, food, MREs, guns and ammo and you should be too.

One major disaster that knocks out infrastructure and we're living in the stone age. Are you prepared to live in the stone age with savages?

Yes, yes I am. I am looking forward to finding out what human flesh tastes like.

Warlord Palis, meet cannibal warlord Viva.

My rule of terror and ruthlessness will be long, and suffering.

I'm not surprised...I grew up in North Vegas and had similar issues in middle school (Swainston). White kids were absolutely targets and violence against whites by minorities was pretty much ignored by the school staff. I was supposed to go to Cheyenne for high school but luckily enough I got into A-Tech and never had to deal with this shit again.

Few are in their own home. I have guns, but I am doubtful that I could get to one in time if someone entered my home like that. I have kids, so keeping a gun available is not an option

Get a GunVault.

https://twitter.com/UppityWilliamP?lang=en-gb

documented by this guys twitter account.
Gives an insight into the level of violence committed by blacks .

I can concur, North Las Vegas is a complete shit hole. Everyone is targeted there.

If you go on social media or certain other websites there is pretty much an endless supply of videos like this. Many are filmed by the perpetrators themselves as they are clearly proud of what they are doing. These attacks don't exist in an online vacuum either as what we see reflects every crime statistic available. Yet on the rare occasion it happens the other way round you will never hear the end of it.

This one always really bothered me.

This guy has a good Twitter account. I bet it's deemed racist by self haters and blacks even though it has no racism what so ever from what I've seen.

That anonymous Twitter account certainly doesn't seem to appreciate black or Jewish people.

Bullying someone in the US is like begging to be a victim of a school shooting. One Darwin Award coming up.

Back