Crime White kids are getting targeted at local school

No, they don't. I've been a corrections officer for 4 years. The gang violence is mainly blacks vs. blacks, mexicans vs mexicans or blacks vs. mexicans. Whites are involved only in jails and prisons. Very small Asian gang population in Vegas. Whites targeting blacks or mexicans is INCREDIBLY rare.

I should have specified the age-range. 13-16 were teh kids I dealt with (sometimes 11-12, but less consistent). At the schools it's often the race affecting itself (as you noted). But my point was the cross-over is pretty standard and falls in line with the % of population.

I should have specified the age-range. 13-16 were teh kids I dealt with (sometimes 11-12, but less consistent). At the schools it's often the race affecting itself (as you noted). But my point was the cross-over is pretty standard and falls in line with the % of population.

You could be right. I dealt with adult prisons. Never worked in a juvie or YA.

Eh, I don't buy it. The white kids probably egged them on with racial remarks if anything.
They were probably smerking at them, drinking milk or flashing the okay sign

You could be right. I dealt with adult prisons. Never worked in a juvie or YA.
shite, dude. props for your service out there. LV, especially NorthEast is no joke.

I worked with at-risk youth at a free gym that focused on rehabilitating troubled teens through combat sports (gotta have an outlet). Most of the kids now are at 9th Isle BJJ, although others have moved to random gyms or quit the MMA/Kickboxing scene. It's actually the reason I quit the MMA industry altogether and began teaching.

lol, no it's not. you sheltered white people need to stop making such dramatic and ignorant statements.

i've lived in california my whole life. seen different kinds of people get shit on. i've seen black kids target white kids, white target black, indians get targeted, seiks, whatever. it's human nature.

this white victimhood complex is what's getting out of hand. taking an incident here or an incident there and then extrapolating it through idiot logic as though it's some widespread pandemic. it's not. it's a shitty thing people do, and needs to be addressed, but it doesn't need to be turned into a fuckin national movement requiring the attention of a thread or the news or even fuckin government officials (other than local).

so get a fuckin grip and put your god damn big boy pants on.
thats funny I seem to remember African American complaining about Mexican Americans targeting them.

Shit happens. I went to school in Southern NM and I'm a white dude. Made a lot of great friends but I also got into a ton of fights. I might as well thank growing up there for my current interest in boxing and MMA.

But...but...black racism to whites doesn't exist. Even ANTIFA knows that.

Cool. cool cool.

So I mentored African-American, Mexican, and Islanders in North Vegas for 4 years. They are targeted as much as white kids (by all races, including white kids). It's just the news cares about white kids more.

--see all murders if you're confused of how this phenomenon plays out.
I can concur, North Las Vegas is a complete shit hole. Everyone is targeted there.

https://twitter.com/UppityWilliamP?lang=en-gb

documented by this guys twitter account.
Gives an insight into the level of violence committed by blacks .

Last edited:
This is nothing new. The media just doesn't push these stories into the mainstream spotlight because no protests or riots will come from it.

I've heard NPR report on dozens of stories of whites harming nonwhites. I don't recall ever hearing NPR reporting on nonwhites harming whites.

This is nothing new. The media just doesn't push these stories into the mainstream spotlight because no protests or riots will come from it.

Try me.
dcxt5sg-57d8ced2-c790-4eb9-a7aa-1777c10b054f.png
hate_crime_statistics_by_race_by_missouripatriot_dcqrb4v-fullview.jpg

Media is the enemy of the people. America has been subverted via media.

But that's old news.

Isn't there a father figure in the family or an older brother?

If my son/brother/nephew was getting bullied by punks, I'd find them one at a time, smash a couple of them into a bloody pulp so the other kids would know what can happen to them if they keep that shit up. Seriously, where is the necessary masculinity these days.....smh.

That's the knockout game. And it's ok, cause it's social justice in their minds.

This one always really bothered me.

This guy has a good Twitter account. I bet it's deemed racist by self haters and blacks even though it has no racism what so ever from what I've seen.

This is nothing new. When I was in middle school, a bunch of punks tried to steal my shoes. It happened in gym class when the teacher would sneak out for a drink. The idiots decided to attack me during a game of whiffle ball and I knocked some teeth out with the bat. I have arrested this idiot s few times and he has gold teeth where I knocked his other ones out.

This predatory behavior has been going on forever, in one school, it’s black kids, in another it’s white kids targeting other groups It all depends on the school and the area. I tend to believe that in schools where white kids are minorities, they are viciously attacked.

This guy has a good Twitter account. I bet it's deemed racist by self haters and blacks even though it has no racism what so ever from what I've seen.

Too bad that was not a gun owner to shoot his stupid evil ass

Why was homeowner recording his living room?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back