Crime White kids are getting targeted at local school

Third. I was turning into a huge cop hater. @nhbbear was actually a significant part in turning that around.

Glad I could be of service. Oddly enough, I have begun to become very critical of some police actions as of late. Still love the profession and believe that the overwhelming majority are good people that genuinely try to do the best they can, and I will defend those officers, but there are too many stories where shitheels with badges make the rest of us look bad.

Blacks in Vegas? I've been going there once/twice a year for the ast decade or so. Not too many black sthere. Lots of Hispanics for sure.

many from SoCal are escaping the rising costs of living, and latino gangs.

Glad I could be of service. Oddly enough, I have begun to become very critical of some police actions as of late. Still love the profession and believe that the overwhelming majority are good people that genuinely try to do the best they can, and I will defend those officers, but there are too many stories where shitheels with badges make the rest of us look bad.

Yeah, like everyone says, they're in every community and its impossible to select out purity in human beings. I came to the conclusion that the microscope lands on LEOs because the consequences of those shit birds can generally be graver (versus someone that would fuck up on a trash run) and more well known given the age of omnipresent video coverage.

This isn't 1992.

How do you explain 1992-2018?

That's rather up for conjecture. Crime rates all over the world are dropping. It's one of those ubiquitous flynn-type effects. One hypothesis is that the Internet is holing people up in their homes more, rather than getting out and being tempted by crimes of opportunity...

There was black kid at the elementary school I went to as kid who killed himself and said in his sucide note the reason he was being bullied was because he was black. He attended there when I was in highschool so I didn't know him personally bit the area I went 80 percent of the white kids were middle class to slight upper class suburan kidswith the other 20 percent being rednecks. The kid was like 8 years old so obviously his classmates must of learned their behavior from their parents.

An 8 year old killing him self because of racism sounds newsworthy. Got a link?

X2, thanks for doing the most difficult and thankless job in America, @nhbbear , be safe out there.

Thanks. Will be a while before I am in uniform again. Just had shoulder surgery and it will be a few months before I am back.

Injured my shoulder breaking up a large fight after a gang initiation led some little turds to jump a homeless guy and split his head open. I told the other officers to stick around because i knew it wasn’t done yet. I was interviewing some witnesses when the little punks came home. Of course no one would come right out and say they were the ones that did it, but everyone knew, including us(they jumped someone the day before and gave him a concussion and broke his jaw). The neighborhood began yelling at the punks(funny, they threatened them but would not go on record as witnesses) and the punks came out. I had to separate them keeping both sides back, when the fights broke out. I would shove one person back while the other person tried to get at them while my back was turned. There were at least ten people fighting. One kid, I shoved back and he came at me. I shoved him down and yelled on the radio for help. Of course they all went back to hq to start the reports. The kid I shoved down began fighting with a guy and I had to break it up again and the punk ran at me trying to get at the other guy. I had had enough of their bullshit, so I lowered my shoulder and tackled him into a car and put him on the ground. He started to run his mouth how I better get the fuck off of him or else, so I told him to shut his fucking mouth and handcuffed him. Some of his friends tried to pull me off of him and some of the citizens that had not been involved in the fighting yanked the punks off of me. It was kind of cool that the citizens protected me. One lady called 911 and was screaming that an officer was going to get hurt or killed because i was so outnumbered.

After everything was over, and the other officers finally showed up, I saw that the vehicle had a large dent in the wheel well. I was sure it was the kid’s head, but he was relatively unhurt and had not injuries to his head. It was only after the adrenaline wore off that I realized something was wrong with my shoulder.

The craziest thing was that three years ago, I injured the same shoulder on the job teaching a rape prevention class. It was almost three years exactly(five days) and I had to have surgery that time as well. That time was much more serious with more tears and a torn bicep. The surgery was almost three years apart as well-15 days difference.

Thanks. Will be a while before I am in uniform again. Just had shoulder surgery and it will be a few months before I am back.

Injured my shoulder breaking up a large fight after a gang initiation led some little turds to jump a homeless guy and split his head open. I told the other officers to stick around because i knew it wasn’t done yet. I was interviewing some witnesses when the little punks came home. Of course no one would come right out and say they were the ones that did it, but everyone knew, including us(they jumped someone the day before and gave him a concussion and broke his jaw). The neighborhood began yelling at the punks(funny, they threatened them but would not go on record as witnesses) and the punks came out. I had to separate them keeping both sides back, when the fights broke out. I would shove one person back while the other person tried to get at them while my back was turned. There were at least ten people fighting. One kid, I shoved back and he came at me. I shoved him down and yelled on the radio for help. Of course they all went back to hq to start the reports. The kid I shoved down began fighting with a guy and I had to break it up again and the punk ran at me trying to get at the other guy. I had had enough of their bullshit, so I lowered my shoulder and tackled him into a car and put him on the ground. He started to run his mouth how I better get the fuck off of him or else, so I told him to shut his fucking mouth and handcuffed him. Some of his friends tried to pull me off of him and some of the citizens that had not been involved in the fighting yanked the punks off of me. It was kind of cool that the citizens protected me. One lady called 911 and was screaming that an officer was going to get hurt or killed because i was so outnumbered.

After everything was over, and the other officers finally showed up, I saw that the vehicle had a large dent in the wheel well. I was sure it was the kid’s head, but he was relatively unhurt and had not injuries to his head. It was only after the adrenaline wore off that I realized something was wrong with my shoulder.

The craziest thing was that three years ago, I injured the same shoulder on the job teaching a rape prevention class. It was almost three years exactly(five days) and I had to have surgery that time as well. That time was much more serious with more tears and a torn bicep. The surgery was almost three years apart as well-15 days difference.

Labral or Supraspinatus tear?

Yeah, like everyone says, they're in every community and its impossible to select out purity in human beings. I came to the conclusion that the microscope lands on LEOs because the consequences of those shit birds can generally be graver (versus someone that would fuck up on a trash run) and more well known given the age of omnipresent video coverage.

Yes, police actions have greater consequences when they fuck up-second only to doctors. Police should be under the microscope and held to a higher standard, but with that, there needs to be a balance that gives officers a lot of leeway when they have to make those difficult decisions under stress and at 100 mph. I will always give much more leeway to a cop in a stressful situation, such as a shooting, over some jacked up cop screaming at someone. And fuck those criminal cops. They need hammered

Labral or Supraspinatus tear?

Labral, which of course the guys at work said I tore my labia. This last time, they only had minor repairs to the labrum and cleaned out a lot of arthritis which made my shoulder sound like there was a plastic wrapper in there. I still have three holes in my shoulder, through the muscle, and it hurts.

Thanks.

Funny coincidence, I got into a Facebook argument with the son of the asshole from my first pursuit. Surprisingly, it was over comments in the loca news where he was arrested after fleeing in a vehicle. Like fuckhead like son
Man, you should be careful doing that. No good can come from it.

Labral, which of course the guys at work said I tore my labia. This last time, they only had minor repairs to the labrum and cleaned out a lot of arthritis which made my shoulder sound like there was a plastic wrapper in there. I still have three holes in my shoulder, through the muscle, and it hurts.

Ooph those suck. Hope you have a fast recovery mate.

An 8 year old killing him self because of racism sounds newsworthy. Got a link?

These are the only links I could find and they do not mention anything about racism or a suicide note. I remember reading about this in the papers when this happened and obviously my memory is a little shakey since I got the kids age wrong but I am very positive something was said in the papers about the kid being bullied for being black (maybe some of thenewspaper account was speculation).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.doverpost.com/article/20120927/NEWS/120929870?template=ampart

http://www.wboc.com/story/19668953/community-mourns-apparent-suicide-of-10-year-old-boy

Don't worry about what people think of you as long as you do your job with geniune intentions and prepardness you are making this safer country day by day. I respect the hell out of good cops who their duty to protect the people, from your posts it looks your a great cop.

You guys probably have not heard of this, but white kids in one of the high schools in Las Vegas are being targeted by groups of black kids. I live in Las Vegas and I know of these incidents because my girlfriend's sister is a teacher that works at this school and it's not just one groups of 15 black kids, but multiple groups of black kids targeting white kids specifically.

Specific violent crimes have gone up in this city as people from California, especially LA, are moving in. Mainly robberies and home invasions.

This is rather odd because of the rising tension between the mexican kids and the black kids, but for some reason, the white kids are getting the receiving end of the frustration from the black kids.

I actually feel bad that the whites can't defend themselves. You got to stand up for yourself just like their counterparts.

These are the only links I could find and they do not mention anything about racism or a suicide note. I remember reading about this in the papers when this happened and obviously my memory is a little shakey since I got the kids age wrong but I am very positive something was said in the papers about the kid being bullied for being black (maybe some of thenewspaper account was speculation).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.doverpost.com/article/20120927/NEWS/120929870?template=ampart

http://www.wboc.com/story/19668953/community-mourns-apparent-suicide-of-10-year-old-boy

Wow. That’s awful. I’m sure for various reasons the newspapers couldn’t speculate as to the reasons, but I’m sure the motivation of the kid was talked about around town. Very very sad.

Yes, police actions have greater consequences when they fuck up-second only to doctors. Police should be under the microscope and held to a higher standard, but with that, there needs to be a balance that gives officers a lot of leeway when they have to make those difficult decisions under stress and at 100 mph. I will always give much more leeway to a cop in a stressful situation, such as a shooting, over some jacked up cop screaming at someone. And fuck those criminal cops. They need hammered

How long is the training in usa for cops?

In here its 4 years

That's rather up for conjecture. Crime rates all over the world are dropping. It's one of those ubiquitous flynn-type effects. One hypothesis is that the Internet is holing people up in their homes more, rather than getting out and being tempted by crimes of opportunity...

I see. But I'm guessing when crime increases it's NOT up for conjecture, huh?

I think if we're going to consider race-neutral explanations for crime drop, we should also consider race-neutral explanations when crime rose. Of course, that won't sit well with the white nationalist sector but it's by far the most honest take.

I see. But I'm guessing when crime increases it's NOT up for conjecture, huh?

I think if we're going to consider race-neutral explanations for crime drop, we should also consider race-neutral explanations when crime rose. Of course, that won't sit well with the white nationalist sector but it's by far the most honest take.

Why would it be race neutral when, if the country only had whites (or asians), we would verifiably have a lower crime rate? Crime conveniently spiked the year the immigration act of 1965 passed, and only subsided but for a confounding variable that's up for conjecture. It reads like that's an uncomfortable reality for you to appreciate. It also looks like you're having all sorts of fits to rationalize something different out of something rather plainly obvious. (Crime increased dramatically as soon as Non-European people started immigrating, and subsided for reasons as yet unknown but still in the face of non-European/Non-Asian higher crime rates.)

Why would it be race neutral when, if the country only had whites (or asians), we would verifiably have a lower crime rate? Crime conveniently spiked the year the immigration act of 1965 passed, and only subsided but for a confounding variable that's up for conjecture. It reads like that's an uncomfortable reality for you to appreciate. It also looks like you're having all sorts of fits to rationalize something different out of something rather plainly obvious. (Crime increased dramatically as soon as Non-European people started immigrating, and subsided for reasons as yet unknown but still in the face of non-European/Non-Asian higher crime rates.)

Except the crime spike starting in 1965 couldn't have been thanks to nonwhite immigration because by 1970 (a full 5 years into the spike), the immigrant population was at its lowest in history:

imm-pop-record-sept-f1_1.png

It only reached significant levels by 1980, a full 15 years into the increase in crime. And of course, this includes a large percentage of Asians (Vietnamese), who in the white nationalist mind, are ok. AND the black population proportion has held more or steady throughout this time.

When it supports white supremacy = "plainly obvious."

When it undermines white supremacy = "confounding variable that's up for conjecture."

<mma4>

Back