Crime White kids are getting targeted at local school

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Lvnvmma, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Greoric

Greoric Gold Belt

Awesome stories per usual.

nhbbear, Amerikuracana and NoDak like this.
  2. NoDak

NoDak [ [ Tech Noir ] ] Platinum Member

I have a fairly wide range of tastes; like, this is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.

Jimmy Jazz and ShinkanPo like this.
  3. SammyPops

SammyPops Gold Belt

Blacks in Vegas? I've been going there once/twice a year for the ast decade or so. Not too many black sthere. Lots of Hispanics for sure.

4. lifelessheap

lifelessheap Silver Belt

You are cool with all white schools?

5. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Titanium Belt

Its not the most thankless job in America.. Be real. In the ghetto, perhaps , but that's not America yet. Its either too much or too little respect police get. They are important members of society, but so are many people with jobs.

6. NoDak

Lol @ schools.

He openly advocates for an outright all-white 'ethnostate'.

sniper and Possum Jenkins like this.
  7. Greoric

Greoric Gold Belt

What's the issue if there is one? I am cool with freedom of association.

8. Greoric

Greoric Gold Belt

This is the most spot on post. To many shitbirds in their ranks that keep them from being as praisworthy as they could be. If more of them were like plenty of the LEOs on this forum, however....

Amerikuracana likes this.
  9. Greoric

Greoric Gold Belt

That's not correct even with my former advocacy. I now advocate for a fully multicultural society with different groups of people competing for political power. When you learn to appreciate feelings that's the most sustainable organization for society.

10. NoDak

It's an ethnic melting pot, not a multicultural society.

The latter is subversion.

11. Greoric

Greoric Gold Belt

I'm not appreciating your distinction. Please elaborate.

12. NoDak

Sweden and Canada are examples of countries with an official government policy of multiculturalism and are gradually transforming into such. That isn't America, and never has been.

Multiculturalism as a political philosophy involves ideologies and policies which vary widely. It has been described as a "salad bowl" and as a "cultural mosaic" - in contrast to a melting pot. The melting pot is a metaphor for a heterogeneous society becoming more homogeneous, the different elements "melting together" with a common culture. The desirability of assimilation and the melting pot model has been reconsidered by proponents of multiculturalism.

[​IMG]

Bald1 likes this.
  13. Greoric

Greoric Gold Belt

OK, I thought so. Yeah I agree, where certain populations that's possible. There are few populations in the aggregate that can respect the values that the US was founded on though (as demonstrated by polling and voting data going back decades).... that actually includes some European populations and even my own people by the way. I will not elaborate anymore though.

14. NoDak

Believe in America, god dammit.

[​IMG]

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/572581/

Article excerpts with the study (a pdf file) in the hyperlink:

On social media, the country seems to divide into two neat camps: Call them the woke and the resentful. Team Resentment is manned—pun very much intended—by people who are predominantly old and almost exclusively white. Team Woke is young, likely to be female, and predominantly black, brown, or Asian (though white “allies” do their dutiful part). These teams are roughly equal in number, and they disagree most vehemently, as well as most routinely, about the catchall known as political correctness.

Reality is nothing like this. As scholars Stephen Hawkins, Daniel Yudkin, Miriam Juan-Torres, and Tim Dixon argue in a report published Wednesday, “Hidden Tribes: A Study of America’s Polarized Landscape,” most Americans don’t fit into either of these camps. They also share more common ground than the daily fights on social media might suggest—including a general aversion to PC culture.

Most members of the “exhausted majority,” and then some, dislike political correctness. Among the general population, a full 80 percent believe that “political correctness is a problem in our country.” Even young people are uncomfortable with it, including 74 percent ages 24 to 29, and 79 percent under age 24. On this particular issue, the woke are in a clear minority across all ages.

Youth isn’t a good proxy for support of political correctness—and it turns out race isn’t, either.

Whites are ever so slightly less likely than average to believe that political correctness is a problem in the country: 79 percent of them share this sentiment. Instead, it is Asians (82 percent), Hispanics (87 percent), and American Indians (88 percent) who are most likely to oppose political correctness.

The one part of the standard narrative that the data partially affirm is that African Americans are most likely to support political correctness. But the difference between them and other groups is much smaller than generally supposed: Three quarters of African Americans oppose political correctness.

https://www.usatoday.com/amp/636773001

Spanish proficiency drops while English proficiency rises for many young Latinos. As a result, a command of the language decreases with each Latino generation in the U.S. For example, about 57 percent of Latinos older than 69 are proficient in Spanish. Fewer than 50 percent of Boomer and Generation X Latinos speak the language comfortably, and approximately 25 percent of Hispanic Millennial adults know the language well, according to the Pew Research Center.

Younger Latinos are gravitating more toward English than Spanish. About 88 percent of Latinos ages 5 to 17 in 2014 said they either speak only English at home or speak English “very well,” compared with 73 percent in 2000. Among Latinos ages 18 to 33, the number has increased from 59 percent to 76 percent.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Greoric

Greoric Gold Belt

Yeah I'm not exactly in favor of replacement. With regard to your crime graph... look at the trend going back from the 60s...

16. Possum Jenkins

Possum Jenkins Cultural Marxism Belt

[​IMG]

But the nonwhite population has been at a steady, uninterrupted increase during this exact time:

[​IMG]

I know it kills a lot of you to have to put 2 and 2 together but the truth is... for the past 50 years, US society is actually becoming LESS violent the MORE nonwhite it is.

But keep telling us how the knockout game is a sign that the race wars are (finally) coming.

NoDak likes this.
  17. Greoric

Greoric Gold Belt

[QUOTE="Possum Jenkins, post: 149137193, member: 261677"

But the nonwhite population has been at a steady, uninterrupted increase during this exact time:
    [/QUOTE]

Exactly...

18. Possum Jenkins

Possum Jenkins Cultural Marxism Belt

This isn't 1992.

How do you explain 1992-2018?

19. Cole train

Cole train Blue Belt

Heres some multiculturalism from sweden from last sunday

About 20 cars burned in gävle(dunno how to spell swedish,it makes me want to puke)

Some bomb warfare going on in stockholm between gangs

20. nhbbear

nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    Thanks.

Funny coincidence, I got into a Facebook argument with the son of the asshole from my first pursuit. Surprisingly, it was over comments in the loca news where he was arrested after fleeing in a vehicle. Like fuckhead like son