Crime White kids are getting targeted at local school

Yeah the public funding part creates a moral hazard for sure. If you don't mind me asking, what did you mean by "it isn't surprising around here," with regard to your last comment though?
lol. you are trying to point me out as a racist while at the same time saying it is ok for a certain race to exclude other races while receiving public funding. you missed my edit, but i guess you were ok with jim crow laws then? no thanks, i won't bite

lol. you are trying to point me out as a racist while at the same time saying it is ok for a certain race to exclude other races while receiving public funding. you missed my edit, but i guess you were ok with jim crow laws then? no thanks, i won't bite

Dude... really? WTF? Why the hostility? I was just curious, big guy.

Dude... really? WTF? Why the hostility? I was just curious, big guy.
no hostility. just easy to read between the lines where you were going with it. and yes, i have packed on a few pounds over the years. gonna work on that soon

no hostility. just easy to read between the lines where you were going with it. and yes, i have packed on a few pounds over the years. gonna work on that soon

No between the lines to read my guy. I moved to the SE, and didn't catch on to what you were talking about.

No between the lines to read my guy. I moved to the SE, and didn't catch on to what you were talking about.
I live in Vegas. I see a lot of similar stories to this all the time here. I am sure it is the same in many big cities. It's a shame that it is like that. i wasn't really meaning anything earth shattering by saying it.

But you were ok with jim crow laws, right?

A friend of my Dad had his house thrown up and gassed out to apprend my Dads friend's son on some non violent (but still a henious alleged crime). My Dads friend is a local religious/community leader with no criminal charges , who if they had just asked would have allowed the police instead to take his son instead of them tearing up his house.

That is always the preferred tactic, but sometimes it tips the criminals off that there is a warrant out for them, which may prompt them to run when they get pulled over.

Still better to peacefully serve a warrant or get permission to search.

That is always the preferred tactic, but sometimes it tips the criminals off that there is a warrant out for them, which may prompt them to run when they get pulled over.

Still better to peacefully serve a warrant or get permission to search.

Speaking of, have you written any posts talking about the pros/cons of pursuing people that flee in their vehicles in terms of risk to the general public etc.?

Speaking of, have you written any posts talking about the pros/cons of pursuing people that flee in their vehicles in terms of risk to the general public etc.?

I have a few times. Would you like a response now? Happy to do it

I'll take a link if that's easier... Just interested in your thoughts.

Ok, here goes.

I absolutely loathe the idea of some shitbag getting away after they flee police in a vehicle. Emotionally speaking, I would like to see them shot during the pursuit or have their accelerator foot cut off after, but that it just my emotions coming out. I don’t really want to see that.

My department’s policy is to only pursue for serious crimes, and it is the job of the supervisor to find out what the pursuit is for, then determine if the pursuit is to be continued. There is no shooting at moving vehicles-tires it drivers. No rolling roadblocks, and currently no pit maneuvers until we get trained on it. I just called one off a little over a week ago. As soon as the officer called out with a pursuit, I immediately asked “what is the reason for the attempted stop, current speed, direction, due you have a plate?” If the reason is a traffic violation, and the vehicle pursuit is high speed, I call it off immediately. I am somewhat known to call off pursuits rather quickly, and have been criticized for it, but it is policy, and if something happens it is my responsibility.

As I said, i hate letting these pricks get away, but for a simple traffic infraction, the risk to the community, the officers, and yes, even the suspect-it simply is not worth it. For more serious crimes, I give them some leeway.

Besides a criminal getting away in such a fashion, what pisses me off so badly is that they simply do not care who they put at risk. And pursuits are such dangerous situations. You have an object that weighs several thousand pounds traveling at high speeds in a reckless fashion. They weave in and out of traffic, run lights and stop signs, ram other vehicles, go the wrong way in the wrong lanes-it is incredibly dangerous. It is almost like firing bullets at a crowd.

So, here are some pursuits I have been involved in, but by no means anywhere near all of them-that would take days.

My first pursuit was during my second year. I went to stop a vehicle for not even pausing at a redlight. It went straight through. I flipped on the lights and the vehicle took off. It reached 110 mph and I told my partner that I was not getting us killed over a stoplight. Then the vehicle got off an early exit to a relatively unpopulated area, so I continued and got up his ass. He then stopped and I ran up to the car, forgetting to put my own vehicle in park-it only moved a few feet. Anyway, I had my gun out and the driver was trying to run. As he got out, I put my gun against his head. He later said “I thought you were gonna shoot me” I told him I was. He fled because he had no license and was throwing his drugs out the window. This was his third pursuit in six months. Piece of shit.

My second pursuit was subjects firing guns out of the window of a moving car. It was a brief pursuit, but notable because as I was yanking the driver out of the vehicle, one of the back up units started throwing up because he had just eaten lunch. I had to stop and laugh.

My third pursuit was a vehicle coming at us the wrong way on the highway at over 100 mph. The vehicle turned off a couple hundred yards before it would have reached us. I had such an adrenaline rush that I had trouble pushing the brake. I was also due to be sworn in as a corporal, and while taking my oath, I could not stop shaking from the adrenaline dump.

Had another crazy pursuit that began after a shooting the night before. The lieutenant attempted to stop a vehicle in front of the house where the shooting took place for going the wrong way on that street. He was only going to tell the guy he was going the wrong way and ask if he could get the guy where he was going. He took off at high speeds. He went onto I-70(one of the biggest and busiest highway in the country) the wrong way, even going through a tunnel the wrong way. I happened to be in a location where I was able to get on the highway two miles ahead of the chase. I had my lights on and began weaving in and out of the lanes trying to get traffic behind me to pull over and let them know that trouble was coming. I saw the vehicle coming at me at high speed and I remember thinking that I was going to ram it to protect the people behind me. I was scared shitless because I had just had my second child and I had time to think about my kids. Thank God he took an exit and then took the same entrance ramp and got onto the highway the correct way. The asshole then rammed another car, pushing the woman out of the way. I remember being pissed off at some of the other officers, our chief included, because they all passed by the woman. I stopped to help her. She was so shaken up, justifiably so, and she hugged me while half a dozen cruisers blew past us. The shitbag got away after crashing into a house. The reason he got away is the officers could not tell if he was still in the vehicle as it was smashed into the house. He was all fucked up on meth and was even trying to smoke more during the pursuit. It was a stolen pickup truck. He hid in the weeds and then stole another vehicle, then another and was involved in another chase where he crashed and was injured-thank God. He wrote my lieutenant letters from jail, threatening him and his family. Another officer from where he was from warned us this would happen, as he also had letters written to him from this scumbag after he got him locked up-for a stolen vehicle and pursuit. The asshole had been out of prison for ten days.

Back in November, we had a guy that flagged an officer down. He was sweating and scared shitless. He said some guys were trying to kill him. Long story short, he stole drugs from them in a big city two hours away and was hiding in our city. The guys he stole the drugs from were sending pictures of his sisters house and threatened to kill her unless he told them where the drugs were. He did, and they came looking for him. The officers set up surveillance on where the drugs were supposed to be, and when the guys picked up the drugs, they attempted to stop the vehicle. They took off This pursuit began three blocks from where our Christmas parade had just ended. There were at least 5,000 people at this thing. The pursuit ended up driving through part of the parade route, and had the parade not been over, someone would have been killed. During the pursuit, these fucking shitheads were throwing drugs and guns out of the vehicle. They were caught when they fled from the car. There were over 25 bags of meth and five guns thrown from the vehicle and another two guns and a book bag full of crack and meth was still in the vehicle(a rental from enterprise, where shitheads all rent their cars-well, some girl rents it for them). The total was 7 guns, 100 grams of cocaine, and over FIVE POUNDS OF METH!! These fucking assholes brought the drugs up from South Carolina to sell in that big city. They gave the drugs to the original guy to deliver and he stole them. They were 100% going to kill him. They all got arrested and were felons-multiple times over, many for very violent crimes. Even the “victim “ was arrested for bringing the deugs across state lines because fuck him, that’s why. It is another issue, but I am so sick of seeing these career criminals with records a mile long always out of prison with these tiny little sentences, often committing more crimes while out on bond for other felonies. These turds need locked up for very long sentences-especially when they are felons caught with firearms. Who in the fuck do the judges think are responsible for all of the shootings?

I will end this with two more pursuits where the suspect actually tried to hit me. One was on a New Year’s Eve. I tried to stop him and he sped up coming right at me. I braced for impact, but he hit a curb and it threw the vehicle into a building. He then took off and I backed out and went after him. I was too pissed off that I did not even think about calling off the pursuit, so I am glad another supervisor did so. That asshole drove onto a jogging path at 70mph. A funny side note: my son, the accidental racist, was five when this happened. He overheard me telling my wife what happened and he was upset before bed. He told me he would be scared to chase bad guys and asked me why i did it. I told him it was my job. He then said “Daddy, maybe we could plan a way to catch the bad guy-we could put a plate of fried chicken down and hide behind a tree. When he came to eat the chicken, we could jump on him!” The suspect was a black guy, so I lost it. My son actually goes to school with this guy’s kid, who is also a little turd, but he gets it honest.

Last year, there was a pursuit and I was on the highway ahead of the pursuit. I was trying to figure out which lane to be in so I did not do a purposeful rolling roadblock. I also was trying to keep people out of the way. The suspect skimmed past me at 80mph so close it knocked my side view mirror in. He got away because he went into another state and it was just a traffic infraction. He had called his daughter during the pursuit and told her he was being chased by police and was going to die. He said that he would not be taken alive and would take officers with him. She then called our department to tell us who he was. He told the county deputy that got him a few month later, that he had planned on ramming me with intent to kill me, but also did not want to disable his car and end the pursuit, but he missed. Awaiting court on this asshole, and I will have to restrain myself.

So, there are a few stories of pursuits I was involved invsuring my career. Few crimes get me more pissed off than vehicle pursuits. As I said, most of that is the audacity of these shitbirds to think it is ok for them to put so many lives at risk. Selfish turds. And police have to keep their emotions in check and not continue a pursuit for a minor traffic infraction or other minor crime, as well as their egos. It is never worth the life of an innocent motorist just to catch some fucktard.

Over 5,000 innocent motorists have been killed since 1980, and tens of thousands of people have been injured from the pursuits, police have lost hundreds of officers, and not to mention the criminal...fuck those dickbags!

Another problem is that when these bastards learn that police won’t chase them, they are more likely to flee. So here is my solution: if you flee in a vehicle, it is an automatic five years plus any other charges against you. No good time off for good behavior. Fuck you, put lives at risk, you lose five years!

If you are interested https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/07/30/police-pursuits-fatal-injuries/30187827/

Ok, here goes.

I absolutely loathe the idea of some shitbag getting away after they flee police in a vehicle. Emotionally speaking, I would like to see them shot during the pursuit or have their accelerator foot cut off after, but that it just my emotions coming out. I don’t really want to see that.

My department’s policy is to only pursue for serious crimes, and it is the job of the supervisor to find out what the pursuit is for, then determine if the pursuit is to be continued. There is no shooting at moving vehicles-tires it drivers. No rolling roadblocks, and currently no pit maneuvers until we get trained on it. I just called one off a little over a week ago. As soon as the officer called out with a pursuit, I immediately asked “what is the reason for the attempted stop, current speed, direction, due you have a plate?” If the reason is a traffic violation, and the vehicle pursuit is high speed, I call it off immediately. I am somewhat known to call off pursuits rather quickly, and have been criticized for it, but it is policy, and if something happens it is my responsibility.

As I said, i hate letting these pricks get away, but for a simple traffic infraction, the risk to the community, the officers, and yes, even the suspect-it simply is not worth it. For more serious crimes, I give them some leeway.

Besides a criminal getting away in such a fashion, what pisses me off so badly is that they simply do not care who they put at risk. And pursuits are such dangerous situations. You have an object that weighs several thousand pounds traveling at high speeds in a reckless fashion. They weave in and out of traffic, run lights and stop signs, ram other vehicles, go the wrong way in the wrong lanes-it is incredibly dangerous. It is almost like firing bullets at a crowd.

So, here are some pursuits I have been involved in, but by no means anywhere near all of them-that would take days.

My first pursuit was during my second year. I went to stop a vehicle for not even pausing at a redlight. It went straight through. I flipped on the lights and the vehicle took off. It reached 110 mph and I told my partner that I was not getting us killed over a stoplight. Then the vehicle got off an early exit to a relatively unpopulated area, so I continued and got up his ass. He then stopped and I ran up to the car, forgetting to put my own vehicle in park-it only moved a few feet. Anyway, I had my gun out and the driver was trying to run. As he got out, I put my gun against his head. He later said “I thought you were gonna shoot me” I told him I was. He fled because he had no license and was throwing his drugs out the window. This was his third pursuit in six months. Piece of shit.

My second pursuit was subjects firing guns out of the window of a moving car. It was a brief pursuit, but notable because as I was yanking the driver out of the vehicle, one of the back up units started throwing up because he had just eaten lunch. I had to stop and laugh.

My third pursuit was a vehicle coming at us the wrong way on the highway at over 100 mph. The vehicle turned off a couple hundred yards before it would have reached us. I had such an adrenaline rush that I had trouble pushing the brake. I was also due to be sworn in as a corporal, and while taking my oath, I could not stop shaking from the adrenaline dump.

Had another crazy pursuit that began after a shooting the night before. The lieutenant attempted to stop a vehicle in front of the house where the shooting took place for going the wrong way on that street. He was only going to tell the guy he was going the wrong way and ask if he could get the guy where he was going. He took off at high speeds. He went onto I-70(one of the biggest and busiest highway in the country) the wrong way, even going through a tunnel the wrong way. I happened to be in a location where I was able to get on the highway two miles ahead of the chase. I had my lights on and began weaving in and out of the lanes trying to get traffic behind me to pull over and let them know that trouble was coming. I saw the vehicle coming at me at high speed and I remember thinking that I was going to ram it to protect the people behind me. I was scared shitless because I had just had my second child and I had time to think about my kids. Thank God he took an exit and then took the same entrance ramp and got onto the highway the correct way. The asshole then rammed another car, pushing the woman out of the way. I remember being pissed off at some of the other officers, our chief included, because they all passed by the woman. I stopped to help her. She was so shaken up, justifiably so, and she hugged me while half a dozen cruisers blew past us. The shitbag got away after crashing into a house. The reason he got away is the officers could not tell if he was still in the vehicle as it was smashed into the house. He was all fucked up on meth and was even trying to smoke more during the pursuit. It was a stolen pickup truck. He hid in the weeds and then stole another vehicle, then another and was involved in another chase where he crashed and was injured-thank God. He wrote my lieutenant letters from jail, threatening him and his family. Another officer from where he was from warned us this would happen, as he also had letters written to him from this scumbag after he got him locked up-for a stolen vehicle and pursuit. The asshole had been out of prison for ten days.

Back in November, we had a guy that flagged an officer down. He was sweating and scared shitless. He said some guys were trying to kill him. Long story short, he stole drugs from them in a big city two hours away and was hiding in our city. The guys he stole the drugs from were sending pictures of his sisters house and threatened to kill her unless he told them where the drugs were. He did, and they came looking for him. The officers set up surveillance on where the drugs were supposed to be, and when the guys picked up the drugs, they attempted to stop the vehicle. They took off This pursuit began three blocks from where our Christmas parade had just ended. There were at least 5,000 people at this thing. The pursuit ended up driving through part of the parade route, and had the parade not been over, someone would have been killed. During the pursuit, these fucking shitheads were throwing drugs and guns out of the vehicle. They were caught when they fled from the car. There were over 25 bags of meth and five guns thrown from the vehicle and another two guns and a book bag full of crack and meth was still in the vehicle(a rental from enterprise, where shitheads all rent their cars-well, some girl rents it for them). The total was 7 guns, 100 grams of cocaine, and over FIVE POUNDS OF METH!! These fucking assholes brought the drugs up from South Carolina to sell in that big city. They gave the drugs to the original guy to deliver and he stole them. They were 100% going to kill him. They all got arrested and were felons-multiple times over, many for very violent crimes. Even the “victim “ was arrested for bringing the deugs across state lines because fuck him, that’s why. It is another issue, but I am so sick of seeing these career criminals with records a mile long always out of prison with these tiny little sentences, often committing more crimes while out on bond for other felonies. These turds need locked up for very long sentences-especially when they are felons caught with firearms. Who in the fuck do the judges think are responsible for all of the shootings?

I will end this with two more pursuits where the suspect actually tried to hit me. One was on a New Year’s Eve. I tried to stop him and he sped up coming right at me. I braced for impact, but he hit a curb and it threw the vehicle into a building. He then took off and I backed out and went after him. I was too pissed off that I did not even think about calling off the pursuit, so I am glad another supervisor did so. That asshole drove onto a jogging path at 70mph. A funny side note: my son, the accidental racist, was five when this happened. He overheard me telling my wife what happened and he was upset before bed. He told me he would be scared to chase bad guys and asked me why i did it. I told him it was my job. He then said “Daddy, maybe we could plan a way to catch the bad guy-we could put a plate of fried chicken down and hide behind a tree. When he came to eat the chicken, we could jump on him!” The suspect was a black guy, so I lost it. My son actually goes to school with this guy’s kid, who is also a little turd, but he gets it honest.

Last year, there was a pursuit and I was on the highway ahead of the pursuit. I was trying to figure out which lane to be in so I did not do a purposeful rolling roadblock. I also was trying to keep people out of the way. The suspect skimmed past me at 80mph so close it knocked my side view mirror in. He got away because he went into another state and it was just a traffic infraction. He had called his daughter during the pursuit and told her he was being chased by police and was going to die. He said that he would not be taken alive and would take officers with him. She then called our department to tell us who he was. He told the county deputy that got him a few month later, that he had planned on ramming me with intent to kill me, but also did not want to disable his car and end the pursuit, but he missed. Awaiting court on this asshole, and I will have to restrain myself.

So, there are a few stories of pursuits I was involved invsuring my career. Few crimes get me more pissed off than vehicle pursuits. As I said, most of that is the audacity of these shitbirds to think it is ok for them to put so many lives at risk. Selfish turds. And police have to keep their emotions in check and not continue a pursuit for a minor traffic infraction or other minor crime, as well as their egos. It is never worth the life of an innocent motorist just to catch some fucktard.

Over 5,000 innocent motorists have been killed since 1980, and tens of thousands of people have been injured from the pursuits, police have lost hundreds of officers, and not to mention the criminal...fuck those dickbags!

Another problem is that when these bastards learn that police won’t chase them, they are more likely to flee. So here is my solution: if you flee in a vehicle, it is an automatic five years plus any other charges against you. No good time off for good behavior. Fuck you, put lives at risk, you lose five years!

If you are interested https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/07/30/police-pursuits-fatal-injuries/30187827/
Reading this a question popped into my mind. Any women try to run or is it mostly just the men?

Imagine the vicitimhood you have to have going on in your head to be in the white majority and think everyone's against you.

Scared white right wingers are just as bad as SJWs.
It's okay to leave your house guys. The Black Panthers aren't out patrolling the streets. Wakanda forever was just a movie not a documentary.

Not near the level of victimhood black liberals live with on a daily basis.

Back