Crime White kids are getting targeted at local school

Gun rounds would blow right threw my walls, in the land of the knives the man armed with the sword is king.

Respectfully, I think you're overestimating what your capability is at defending a home invasion in your birthday suit or PJs against multiple motivated people, my man. In any event, I agree. It's better than nothing and its good to read you at least have a plan.

Gun rounds would blow right through my walls, in the land of the knives the man armed with the sword is king.
If they are willing to break into your fucking house what makes you think they aren't willing to buy a fucking gun?

Yeah, I took a peek at his feed, but plenty of those videos are years old. If there was a true epidemic of socially constructed people of African descent doing this then we'd see more videos coming out in a more concentrated time frame.
So you're unfamiliar with the knockout game?

• 190 is not that skinny for 6’10? My dad is an in shape 6’4 and he’s no lighter than 220. He’s not jacked or anything at 57 just alpha genetics. He’s be wasting away at 190.

• Heh, I don't know. I'm pretty ripped and look a decent size. It helps that I body-build and do competitions in Taiwan, SEA etc...
I've actually won many of them and was MR.Taiwan for a number of years.

• Heh, I don't know. I'm pretty ripped and look a decent size. It helps that I body-build and do competitions in Taiwan, SEA etc...

Well if it’s 190 shredded you probably look fine dw. Natural Bodybuilders in shredded condition are always comparatively light weights.

Whoa. Nice Trotsky save in the sig. Makes sense but I didn't realize he was such a pathetic coward.

Whoa. Nice Trotsky save in the sig. Makes sense but I didn't realize he was such a pathetic coward.

Nice catch to notice it.

Anybody he notices it is immediately alarmed.

If they are willing to break into your fucking house what makes you think they aren't willing to buy a fucking gun?

Because it’s australia and if you capable of getting your hands on a gun you don’t need to run random burglary jobs for petty cash. Most robberies and burglaries here are committed by unarmed assailents. Might sound crazy to someone who can purchase a gun at the corner store...

Also the whole 21 foot rule. If a bladed opponent gets the drop on you and charges unless they’re further than 21 feet the blade is going in. Hence why I said I’d be popping around the corner with a sword at the first sign of trouble.

21ft rule only counts for holstered firearms. A dude in your house probably already has his piece out

True enough but like I said it's where you live as well. I saw 5'6 white dude whoop a college linebacker's ass in a street fight (6'2 or 6'3 black dude) because he knew how to fight. Where did you grow up?

Around Tacoma Washington, and yeah, the hood white boys could scrap, so it does have allot to do with where you grew up.

Also, knew some people that lived in a legit backwoods logging town. Them logger boys were racist as shit, but they liked to fight.

It's not a white thing I guess. It is a white suburbia thing.

Are there lots of school in LV metro where trailer park white trash, BBall americans, and vatos locos go to school together? There are not too many like that in NYC metro.

I hear that LV is the 9th island for Hawaiians. Are there a lot of Hawaiians? How about other asians? I know there is a large Chinatown Plaza near the strip, and Resorts World is being built.

Isn't there a father figure in the family or an older brother?

If my son/brother/nephew was getting bullied by punks, I'd find them one at a time, smash a couple of them into a bloody pulp so the other kids would know what can happen to them if they keep that shit up. Seriously, where is the necessary masculinity these days.....smh.

They probably call the cops on you though as revenge for your revenge.

This one always really bothered me.

This guy has a good Twitter account. I bet it's deemed racist by self haters and blacks even though it has no racism what so ever from what I've seen.

I made a thread on that incident and posted up the vid. It was either closed, deleted, or the vid removed. There is a rule against posting something like that, or there was.

Why was homeowner recording his living room?

Security

My high school was literally about 8% white, and a complete 180 towards diversity infusion after growing up and going to elementary school in North Dakota. Ouch.

It was a shitty Phoenix Union district school. The area itself wasn't bad and only a block away from my house, majority of the student body would just get bussed up from the south. Freshman year was fucked up, you get yoked pretty quick out of necessity to dissuade bullshit and it definitely helped that I wrestled and boxed. The biggest factor though is that both cool people and cunt people come in every shade. I made some great black and hispanic friends who had my back.

LOL HS, and JHS are literal prisons. I went to a rich kid public HS, and even those kids were trying to gangbang it up.

Are there lots of school in LV metro where trailer park white trash, BBall americans, and vatos locos go to school together? There are not too many like that in NYC metro.

Lmao vatos locos

I'd rather be the only black kid in an otherwise all white school than the only white kid in an otherwise all black school

Just sayin'

post a pic.

That was also an excellent album though "Harvester of Sorrow" is one of the few where the bass is perceptible. As noted, too many drum fills here after James gives the intro but still really quite good.

Everytime I see @Final Rehab post...

Ah another Metallica fan!

How I wish I can down stroke the guitar parts like James do, that shit can really hurt your hand!

Home carry. Started doing it since I moved to a free state. Any unannounced forcible entry is getting met with concentrated violence. We're getting to a point where I feel most Americans should do and be capable of the same.

That also means though, that your boys should think twice about the no-knock entries.

I have never been a fan of no knock entries unless it is an extreme circumstance. I don’t think search warrants should be served by kicking in the door when they can be served by peacefully grabbing the subject outside and then serving the warrant. In most of the cases, it is a drug house with multiple people inside.

We recently served such a warrant where the assholes from a bigger city had reinforced the door with steel and three steel bars on the door. It took a lot to break down that door. What pisses me off so much about that situation was that after all of that, no one was taken to jail. They were recently indicted, but every last one had fled back to their big city and had to be hunted down by Marshalls. They should have been taken to jail the first time, then indicted.

Not our call, the drug unit made that decision. So after a risky entry, they let those shitheads go with the plan of indicting them later. You can arrest someone and still indict them later. I had a heated conversation with the leader of the task force because it was my district and my guys that were involved in serving that warrant.

Back