White House secret service corona outbreak

Its okay though the Corona virus is a hoax and will likely be evaporated by the summer heat for real next year. The summer heat was just playing this year but next year it will come back with a vengeance.

I got real mixed feelings here.

I know we live in a free country and all that but this sorta thing feels like it maybe shouldn't be broadcast.

I know trumps a moron but there's crazy people out there and our country does have enemies

I got real mixed feelings here.

I know we live in a free country and all that but this sorta thing feels like it maybe shouldn't be broadcast.

I know trumps a moron but there's crazy people out there and our country does have enemies

I read a book by a former SS agent who basically said that the secret service is in the worst state it's been in in about 50 years, and I was thinking, "surely there are laws against advertising that?"

I wonder how many of their family members and parents have been infected. This could be in the thousands thank to Trump.

I remember when he went on that dumb COVID joy ride thinking poor ss guys having to ride in the car with inficted trump

Big tough men were coming up to me with fluid in their lungs, men who've never coughed in their lives, and they were hugging and kissing me and saying SIR, SIR nobody has ever spread a respiratory disease like you. Nobody else has been able to do numbers like this, from the standpoint of infectiousness.

Hard to feel much sympathy for people so fucking dumb they will literally take a bullet for a politician:rolleyes:

I read a book by a former SS agent who basically said that the secret service is in the worst state it's been in in about 50 years, and I was thinking, "surely there are laws against advertising that?"
The whole country is divided. Makes sense that only 50 percent of the agents would give a shit if the guy was shot. Even less with Trump. Imagine thinking you would have to take a bullet for his dumb ass

Let's not call them SS agents though.

Agreed. It's a disgusting insult to a group of dedicated, courageous, highly trained men who are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to protect their nation's leader.

And to be completely honest, it's not fair on the Secret Service, either;)

The whole country is divided. Makes sense that only 50 percent of the agents would give a shit if the guy was shot. Even less with Trump. Imagine thinking you would have to take a bullet for his dumb ass

It's not a partisan thing - the book predated Trump, and since the author was retired, the implication is that the slide into lower quality's a long-running theme.

You guys are all just being distracted by the commies/facists on the other side, so that you're not paying attention as the floor crumbles out from under you.

wait i thought it was a Chinese hoax, we were rounding the bend, it would go away like magic.

and i thought the press would stop taling about it after trump lost....

this is a weird flu by the way. hospitals in my area are filling up and we have declared a state of emergency from this weird flu.

Hard to feel much sympathy for people so fucking dumb they will literally take a bullet for a politician:rolleyes:

easy man. that borders on being pretty shitty. those people are performing a vital service to the country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back