White House outs CIA official by mistake

Unless there's some theory as to why this would have been done on purpose I don't see the big deal. I see that kind of thing happen at work all the time.

I don't see why they would do this on purpose unless there is something we don't know. It was just a fuck up and someone should be held responsible but I don't think that will happen.

but but but wait..... Obama didn't know about it until he saw it on the news on tv just like everyone else.....

he's had that same excuse for like the past 5 scandals.....

obamaScandals.jpg

140103-obama-scandal-responses.jpg

181286_10151442834875197_1777835197_n.jpg

jvs is in fetal position and criying in madhouse cell right now.:icon_chee

Say whatever you want about Reagan, the mother fucker was a man and took responsibility for whatever happened during his term as POTUS. Weather he knew about it or not

Say whatever you want about Reagan, the mother fucker was a man and took responsibility for whatever happened during his term as POTUS. Weather he knew about it or not
You're kidding, right?
Iran-Contra was a far bigger abuse and was a very flagrant abuse that directly contradicted congressional votes, far moreso than Lybia for example. Reagan passed the buck massively. There's no way in fuck that operation went down without his knowledge.

Reagan shielded himself from any and all criticism, domestic or foreign policy related.

It's always an accident. Everything is by accident.

I think before you say it was intentional you need some sort of evidence, a reason why. I think that's a fair standard, with Plame we all knew why her name was leaked and why they went after her. Rove even went so far as to call Chris Mathews and tell him Plame was "fair game."

This is a serious mess up, and someone should be fired over it, but I don't think we need to simply assume it was retribution without there being some reasonsing behind it. Disliking Obama is not enough imo, you have to actually have a reason to think this was intentional.

Reagan probably knew about Iran/Contra, I'm thinking Bush Sr did as well, and they let Ollie North take the heat for it, so no, Reagan wasn't really throwing himself onto the fire with that one.

Seriously. If you were as completely ineffective at managing a Mcdonalds as this administration is at running the country, you'd have been fired long ago. Does anybody in a supervisory position have any idea what anyone underneath them is doing?

I disagree, if you were the CEO of Mc Donanlds and a french fry cook in a Mc Donalds in Detroit spit in the french fries, I don't think a CEO would know about that, and I think it's really unrealistic to expect a CEO to know about things happening that far down the chiain of command.

Bt the way, you know what they call Mc Donalds in Japan? Mackoo Denaldo.

I disagree, if you were the CEO of Mc Donanlds and a french fry cook in a Mc Donalds in Detroit spit in the french fries, I don't think a CEO would know about that, and I think it's really unrealistic to expect a CEO to know about things happening that far down the chiain of command.

Bt the way, you know what they call Mc Donalds in Japan? Mackoo Denardo.

Fixed

Back