Economy White House changes the definition of Recession

Biden to do a job taking orders at McDonald's, it's silly to think he could run a country. These aren't words coming from Biden they're the puppeteers.

Still wondering how people are claiming the definition was recently changed when a 2008 link was posted showing that the definition was not changed (and note that it wasn't changed in 2008 either). Does no one have the integrity to just admit the OP is a lie?

And you call yourself a centrist? God give me a break! Yeah, we're not in a recession everything is Golden Colorado!

Last edited:
And you call yourself a centrist? God give me a break! Yeah, we're not in a recession everything is Golden Colorado!

I don't call myself a centrist, but just telling the truth here shouldn't be ideological or partisan. OP was just straight up lying. And the data are what they are. If people want to pretend it's a recession, that's fine, but don't lie about some definition change.

It's actually pretty interesting that you think making a false claim is key to right-wing identity.

Last edited:
This is still going on! People aren't paying rents still but we're not in a recession? What's going to happen when they're made to pay or get out? Let me guess, transitory homeless.

i like how they use "transition" for what is actually a recession.
oh it's not a recession, it's just a "transition"
oh you're not homeless, you're just in "transition" between homes
you're not unemployed, you're just in transition between jobs
you're not hungry, you're just in transition between periods of having enough food.

what an orwellian hellscape, my god

The Biden admin are afraid of admitting that we are in recession that would be bad for the democrat chances to hold their seats in the election.

Its a given why they turned to social issues they dont want debate on the economy nor on the gas/oil.

That is like a Bee headline. I used to really like the economist. Now it’s just another day like the WaPo or the NYT.
The media spin cycle:
It's not happening, you're a trumper conspiracy nut for saying that
Yeah so it might be happening but it's no big deal
Technically it's not a recession
Recessions are good actually <-- we are here

The media spin cycle:
It's not happening, you're a trumper conspiracy nut for saying that
Yeah so it might be happening but it's no big deal
Technically it's not a recession
Recessions are good actually <-- we are here
Yep. It’s amazing how fast we go through the stages of grief.

Cope a little harder with big red
1500x500

Two consecutive quarters of negative GDP will now and forever be referred to as “a Biden boom”.

Imagine posting this as.....

We go into a recession
Inflation highest in history( if gauged correctly)
Stock market in correction territory
Massive crime increase
Record overdoses
Russia stronger than ever and about to take Ukraine
China acting as belligerent as ever

Back