White Gobsmacked by Henry Calling Out Valentina

Do you want to see Henry vs. Valentina?

• Total voters
i like how he didn't call the banthamweight champ in amanda, who is actually the most dominant champ in the world right now
He already called out nunes last month. she would get raped too. You must be an incel who has no athletic experience.

Last edited:
Actually, that Riker or however u spell her name chick actually did pretty damn well considering what you claim to be such an impossible disadvantage in being a womerns, not just surviving but competing well into the second round (if i recall correctly) before y'know, shit happened. That's combat sports for you anybody can get caught

by the way, i was going to reply to every one of your posts with some fire shit but then i realized a literal good percentage of the posts in this topic (or at least in page 1 with max posts per page setting) are from you and they're all basically the same thing l o l so fuck that, instead i'll just say ur either a bad troll or an incel, likely both idk. may God bless you, lil guy

p.s.: valentina could actually win imo but if they're rly gonna do mixed gender fights, they gotta make it fair somehow, even if it ironically makes it kind of sexist in the process; like giving the chicks the ability to juice and weigh 10-15 lbs heavier, and make sure the dudes are some jabroni jobbers with like no actual fight experience (so def not henry). who wouldn't watch that freak show shit lmfao everybody would

dude, Riker outweighed the guy by a ton...he was some nobody muay tai guy and he laid her out...she was out for like 5 minutes..they had to scrape her off the canvas....and valentina couldn't beat any male fighter....incels don't have girlfriends, haven't been married, have kids, etc...and lil guys aren't 275lb bodybuilders....listen, I love women...but I'm not some delusional idiot who thinks they can compete against men...they can't...dude, I can name you some examples of men absolutely destroying women...15 year old boys routinely beat the us womens olympic soccer team...250th ranked male tennis player destroys both william sisters in one day...with ease....you call me an incel, you're a delusional beta...valentina, cyborg, nunes couldn't beat even amateur guy fighters...they all get wrecked in under a minute...are you really that delusional? name me one occasion, ever, where a woman did well against a man in any sport...where they are both on the same level.. I'm not talking about the best woman, going against regular dude...there's a reason why there are no women in the nfl, nba, baseball etc...not even golf can women compete against men...they've tried it before.

Henry Vs. Gabi Garcia.

make it happen ya goof!

Gabi-Garcia-MMA.png
Off the coast of Japan, on a cruise ship in international waters, surrounded by wealthy patrons placing bets. Right after the monkey knife fight. Good times

Do it, Valentina has just as good of a chance at beating Cejudo as any of the men at 125 and 135 and anybody that disagrees is sexist.

It would be funny if the fight happens and henry gets head kick finished.

The trolling would be glorious.

All these equality woman power people that want this fight will be damning and shaming everyone that made it happen after Henry puts her in a coma. This should not get sanctioned.

its a joke that has gotten out of hand.
Nothing to do but watch it all burn and relax.

If anyone seriously thinks Valentina actually has a chance you are retarded.
if you seriously think sherdog posters will come in here to discuss factual stuff more than 20% of the time you're in the wrong community, kiddo

Conor smacked an old man in the gob

The Little League World Series has a bigger stats and better celebrity callouts.

There's a Japanese team and they ask the little league athletes about their favorite pokemon and sports stars.

This Japanese Little League team was calling out their favorite true a-level athletes like Kei Nishikori not female wrestlers on the b-show of the WWE broadcast.

17wkbd1xbikttpng.png

dude, Riker outweighed the guy by a ton...he was some nobody muay tai guy and he laid her out...she was out for like 5 minutes..they had to scrape her off the canvas....and valentina couldn't beat any male fighter....incels don't have girlfriends, haven't been married, have kids, etc...and lil guys aren't 275lb bodybuilders....listen, I love women...but I'm not some delusional idiot who thinks they can compete against men...they can't...dude, I can name you some examples of men absolutely destroying women...15 year old boys routinely beat the us womens olympic soccer team...250th ranked male tennis player destroys both william sisters in one day...with ease....you call me an incel, you're a delusional beta...valentina, cyborg, nunes couldn't beat even amateur guy fighters...they all get wrecked in under a minute...are you really that delusional? name me one occasion, ever, where a woman did well against a man in any sport...where they are both on the same level.. I'm not talking about the best woman, going against regular dude...there's a reason why there are no women in the nfl, nba, baseball etc...not even golf can women compete against men...they've tried it before.
<bball1>
lmfao what

Back