White Gobsmacked by Henry Calling Out Valentina

Do you want to see Henry vs. Valentina?

• Total voters
Yes if cejudo was to fight a woman he should at least allow them to have a weight advantage. Not that it would make a difference anyway.

I dont know if cejudo has really thought about what hes asking for. Like seriously imagine if he actually gets this fight, it would be super awkward for the announcers to call the fight or act hyped when damage is done like they usually do.

Overpowering a woman beating her around as she desperately tries to protect herself and potentially leaving her bloodied and battered (depending on long the referee allows the fight to go) just cant be good for henrys image.

I think he’s really just joking. No way does he not know the gap in performance between the 2 genders.

He’s just playing up his “gold digging” spiel.

This needs to happen. I wanna see WMMA take that L.

Cejudo:

“So I’m out here enjoying my beautiful Sunday in beautiful Las Vegas, but my phone just keeps blowing up. Somebody by the name of Valentina “Bullet” Shevchenko is 'the most dominant champion in the world.'”

White:

“That’s the wackiest shit I’ve ever heard. It’s just (expletive) crazy that Henry would say that. But Valentina would probably do it. I don’t even know how to respond to that or what to say other than ‘Wow.’

“I can’t even (expletive) wrap my brain around that, why he would say that. It’s just crazy, but … what are you gonna do?”
Dana is right, cejudo keeps making dem retard moves

I have said all along...henry is looking like a total f'''king idiot, challenging some weak female to a fight...are you kidding? why not challenge dc or jones or ngannue? everyone knows he's not serious...so why not joke around and offer to fight another man, in a higher weight class? why challenge some chick you could destroy in seconds? any man who challenges some weak little female, should have his man card stripped away...double champ or not..he's no man...he's a wussy...
I didn't know they gave man cards to manlets.

I think he’s really just joking. No way does he not know the gap in performance between the 2 genders.

He’s just playing up his “gold digging” spiel.
of course he's joking. it's an attention play. trying to build his persona as a quirky funny/cringy guy

I don't know if she's joking, but she did say her belts are protected by her Glock 19, and if he comes trying to get her gold it wouldn't end well for him.

I want it
In this new world of progress and equality for everybody this is exactly what we need.
Hope all power femenist organizations support this progress.

I want it
In this new world of progress and equality for everybody this is exactly what we need.
Hope all power femenist organizations support this progress.

Supporting violent action against women as a response to the mad ravings of a very small radical group in order to teach women a lesson, again, the vast majority of whom do not support the ideology, is weak.

If a 10 year old threatened to kick your ass, would you freak out and want to beat up 10 year olds to make a statement or would you find it amusing and laugh like any real man would? Responding to stupidity is participation which allows it to continue, congratulations, you have been tricked into participation.

Real men are not threatened by women nor do they physically harm them. Only weak pussys do that.

Back