White: Cormier next in line at LHW

Glover should get the next title shot and DC should be fighting Davis for a #1 contender spot

Well it isn't remotely fair to give Cormier a shot over Glover, but at the same time I give Cormier a small chance of beating Jones, wheras I give Glover virtually none. I would be happy if this happened, because IMO Glover (much as I like him) would just be making up numbers against Jones.

Great, give Cormier a fight for the title when no one knows if he can even make the damn weight. I just dont understand instant title shots...if the guy is that good, why can't he beat ONE guy from the division? While the rightful contender gets his shot!?

Well it isn't remotely fair to give Cormier a shot over Glover, but at the same time I give Cormier a small chance of beating Jones, wheras I give Glover virtually none. I would be happy if this happened, because IMO Glover (much as I like him) would just be making up numbers against Jones.

I see where you are coming from. I just want to make sure that DC can actually make 205 and be effective. that is the part that bothers me about DC potentially "jumping the line"

from the business point of view, I can't see the UFC lining DC up to fight for the title unless they are SURE that he can make the weight.

imagine Dana coming to Jones at the last minute if DC couldn't make the cut? that would be fucking hilarious. Jones would probably recall how Dana fucked him in the media last time and make Dana pony up some serious $ to keep the event alive

Big country will KO cormier.

If Mir can can get a decision Nelson by putting him against the cage and with timely takedowns, I expect Cormier to do the same but inflict more damage.

It would be nice for DC to actually have a warmup fight at LHW first. But I wouldn't be too opposed to him fighting Jones after Gus.

It's a huge fight so I don't think they'll have Cormier fight anyone at 205 before Jones. It'd be a little unfair to Glover, but you could do him and Phil for the next shot.

doesn't matter to me. Bones beats them both on the same night.

I think Phil Davis will defeat Glover via Decision.

Big DC fan but he needs a warmup fight at LHW first. Give Glover the shot in the meantime

He warms up with the HW champion of the world everyday, i don't think he needs to warm up at LHW. Training against Cain is the best way he for him to tell if his move to LHW hinders him. I'd like to see Cormier VS Glover if not for the fact that Jones needs all the contenders he can get.

It's a real shame Phil is the one who earned this shot now not only is glover cutting him in line but Cormier to its kinda too much. Just because Sonnen waltzed into LHW and got a shot doesn't mean they need to do the same thing with Cormier. Let him fight Rashad or the Jones/Gus loser. Just give Davis a shot and make this slow short wrestler prove himself.

It's a real shame Phil is the one who earned this shot now not only is glover cutting him in line but Cormier to its kinda too much. Just because Sonnen waltzed into LHW and got a shot doesn't mean they need to do the same thing with Cormier. Let him fight Rashad or the Jones/Gus loser. Just give Davis a shot and make this slow short wrestler prove himself.

Exactly

What harm would it do to put Cormier behind Davis and let him pick up some LHW wins?

Back