White Belt Uprising Remembrance Day

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Missed the anniversary for one day, but it still not too late to pay tribute to the brave mods who majestically fought against the renegade white belts (with mod powers!) and prevented them from deleting Sherdog's legendary threads!

15-12-2015 Never Forget!

giphy.gif

that was a scary day indeed

Brave mods ???

I'd counter with the argument that giving dubs without identifying yourself, or explaining why you did it is...

COWARDLY AS FUCK.

Brave mods ???
I'd counter with the argument that giving dubs without identifying yourself, or explaining why you did it is...
COWARDLY AS FUCK.

Reported.
joke

Missed the anniversary for one day, but it still not too late to pay tribute to the brave mods who majestically fought against the renegade white belts (with mod powers!) and prevented them from deleting Sherdog's legendary threads!

15-12-2015 Never Forget!

giphy.gif

Was the day white belts were given mods powers and went ape shit?

1 year? god, time flies.

has it been a year already? Sheeeeeeeeit, times flies. Truly a memorable day, the white belt uprising.

I did notice a shit tone of new members in 2015 and 2016.

Just Tank McGregor.

I lived through the war. It's funny how the mind can play tricks with you during the night's darkest hour. Even the most resilient spirit can crack when you don't know if you'll be speaking white belt for the rest of your days.

But sometimes, just when you don't think things can get any worse.... sonetimes, they don't. And just when we lost all hope, the blue army showed up, royal and regal as ever. They fought back against the machines (at this point, I'm Sarah Connor). One by one, the white army fell. Against all odds, order was restored and the only white remaining on the battlefield were their flags.

And, so... on December 15th, I think not of Conor McGregor. I think not of Paige VanZant. Nor do I think of Dana or Joe. I think of our Boys in Blue.

Yeah, the WBU was a good time, even if it only lasted for 15 mins or so. I was a white belt then myself, and was so overwhelmed with the power to delete threads at will that was suddenly in my hands.

Our time is going to come again too. The mods were running scared for that 15 minutes. They thought it was the end of days - and really, it almost was for them.

We'll be waiting for the servers or whatever to slip up once more and next time we'll rise up in a force the likes of which Sherdog has never seen. Never forget.

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

We even had to delete two days worth of threads and go back in time to fix the uprising.

said yellow poster

I guess you're all about lynch mobs ? No due process ? No accountability ? No chance to defend yourself, or face your accuser ?

You dumb fuck. Smarten the fuck up.

I NEVER need to see a post from a complete idiot like you.

Ignored.

Toughest day of my modding career by far.

Thank you to those who stood tall with us.

Back