White: Anderson Silva signed new 10-fight deal with UFC

They are already shitting on him already.

There are two reasons why people are shitting on Fador.

1. Because there some people who are just a bunch of Haters who could not respect Passed Legends or only see his last recent fights. They haven't saw how Big Nog and Cro Cop fought back in the day.

2. The Delusional Fedor Fan Boys who disrespects almost any other fighter out there Every time there is a new Heavyweight Champ in the UFC. If a fighter was compared to Fedor this Fan boys will go Balistic saying things like Prime Fedor will beat Cain,JDS etc and will actively call out other people and hurl insults.

Just like now look how many Fedor related threads have come up.

I am a big Fedor Fan I think he has a good chance against JDS or Cain heck he may even Submit Cain.

But I don't hurl insults to people who think some one could beat Fedor.

Same thing applies to Wanderlei and Anderson.

dana white is a big reason why people shit on fedor.

This is a bad idea if he wants to retire undefeated in the UFC. He has almost 40...
Statistically speaking, he's going to lose at any time against someone significantly younger.

he probably won't fight all 10 fights... he can retire anytime he wants, just not fight for someone else.

wow 10 fight deal at 38 years of age.

I know his age hasn't slowed him down or anything but still..thats crazy

I know he wants to make money while the sport is hot in brazil and he's on a roll..

but he's 38...he will probably be fighting for another 4-5 years atleast...and he doesn't do TRT (to our knowledge)..that's amazing

Anderson is a beast.
I hope he wins all 10 fights.

lol

10 fight deal just means he will retire with the ufc. 10 more fights would be awesome but hes certainly not obligated to fulfill that

I doubt very much he has to fight 10 more times if he wants to retire it is probably just Dana's way of making sure he stays in the UFC until he decides to retire.

I doubt very much he has to fight 10 more times if he wants to retire it is probably just Dana's way of making sure he stays in the UFC until he decides to retire.

This/

The spider will retire when he wins against a big fight... something major like vitor II or GSP, I think he retires in the next 1-2 years.

dana white is a big reason why people shit on fedor.

I remember back in the day I got into a heated argument between a Wanderleigg Silva fan I think this is right after Fedor fought Cro Cop. He claimed that if Wanderleigh move up in weight he can defeat Fedor.

Sakukaku Put Silva down on the ground Fedor will rag doll him during that time it will look like the Nog fight.

he probably won't fight all 10 fights... he can retire anytime he wants, just not fight for someone else.

I have a feeling he is near retirement I mean very near that maybe the reason Dana Mentioned this. You know Dana that guy.

Back