International Whistleblowers expose White House transferring Nuclear tech. to Saudi Arabia

I think it would be a safe bet that one of those missing nukes was lost somewhere in the Saudi desert.

It's probably on the back shelf of some bizarre. Once the guy who does the iPhone-screen repairs figures out how to turn it on and what it does, they'll add it to the sellable inventory.

'Whistleblowers'
Deep staters.

giphy.gif

The Saudis needed to display a bigger spectacle than 911 in america

Hard for me to fathom how this could be spun as a reasonable action for our government.

Lets everybody just settle down!!

The Saudis just need cheap clean nuclear energy.

Seriously though, Israel is on board with this too?

A nuclear armed Saudi Arabia isn't a great idea for the West. I can understand wanting to share energy solutions with "allies", but that is a very loose term with regards to Saudi Arabia. They are friends like that guy who asks for beer money at a party and then leaves to never come back. Cordial, sure, but a real fuck head.

More like "asking you for beer money, buy weapons with that money, then come back to massacre anyone at the party.
Allah O Akbar !!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to go on record and state it is a very very bad idea to give the House of Saud nukes.
Those terrorist funding assholes don't need nukes.

SA with nukes is bad news.

Nuclear POWER PLANTS, not nuclear WEAPONS. Did you guys even read the OP or the link?

So we want Climate Change to stop, but we also don't want nations to have the technology to easily switch to nuclear power? For those who are unaware a nuclear power plant is EXCEPTIONALLY DIFFERENT from nuclear weapons.

I support this but only if the nuclear tech is delivered as fission bombs via Tomahawk missiles.

Official Statement from the White House on the matter:

“Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million, Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

Back