Whistleblower posted top secret info on 4chan... anon responds, "fake and gay"

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
4chan is the armpit of the internet. Anonymity and pimple faced 16 year olds don't mix.

4chan is the armpit of the internet. Anonymity and pimple faced 16 year olds don't mix.

Most of the high traffic boards like /b/,/v/, /a/, and /tv/ are shit but there are good boards there too.

any preferences?

Its been a while since I've posted on 4chan but I used to like /co/, their comics/cartoons board. I've been to /lit/ only a couple of times(mainly because I don't read nearly as much as I'd like to) and I thought it was decent, probably has even less traffic than /co/.

Leaker obviously had no clue about chan culture. What the fuck were they going to find? Someone on 4chan has whacked off on his waifu anime pillow so much that it crinkles when touched? A brony/furfag likes to dress as a panda and fuck his My Little Pony dolls?

None of that would be shocking on 4chan. lol @ leaks against the chan websites.

Leaker obviously had no clue about chan culture. What the fuck were they going to find? Someone on 4chan has whacked off on his waifu anime pillow so much that it crinkles when touched? A brony/furfag likes to dress as a panda and fuck his My Little Pony dolls?

None of that would be shocking on 4chan. lol @ leaks against the chan websites.

What's a waifu animal pillow?

any preferences?

/fit/ has some good posters.

The zyzz wannabe douchebags shit up the place though.

There is a guy who won a medal at the IPF world championships who posts regualarly, although he is a bit of a nob.

4chan is where all the good Star Wars info comes from

Remember that 4chan is not one entity, it's 60 separate communities.

Saying "4chan users are a buncha fat pimply 16 yolds" is wrong when you go onto boards such as /fit/, /fa/, etc.

And that a lot of the boards hate the weaboos.

People just hear the worst of 4chan and associate it with every user.

Remember that 4chan is not one entity, it's 60 separate communities.

Saying "4chan users are a buncha fat pimply 16 yolds" is wrong when you go onto boards such as /fit/, /fa/, etc.

And that a lot of the boards hate the weaboos.

People just hear the worst of 4chan and associate it with every user.

Didn't say they were all weeaboos, just said that with the weird shit that comes out of the chan websites, they don't give a shit about their own leaks.

All websites are stereotyped, though. Doesn't matter if it's Tumblr, Sherdog, or 4chan. It's just the way it works, and there's often a degree of truth to the stereotypes.

that's weird. why are people so weird?

I actually find it a bit interesting. Not that I'd ever want to be seen associating with those people... but still, they're definitely not your normal cookies.

I never knew how normal and boring I really was until I heard about sites like 4chan and even to some degree Fetlife, though the dark fetish sites are insane (cannibalism and such).

Back