While Khabib and Jones are demanding the '#1', Fedor and GSP consistently said they're not GOAT

Top 2 GOATs (from these 4)

• Total voters
People always bring up penns wins at ww, but that has absolutely nothing to do with being lw goat. At LW a lot of guys have better resumes. Partially because Penn would not stay at lw.
Penn has a rather stacked resume at LW, and he blitzed through top competition more convincingly than Khabib

And yes, moving up a weight class shows that you are definitely baws at LW

Penn has a rather stacked resume at LW, and he blitzed through top competition more convincingly than Khabib

And yes, moving up a weight class shows that you are definitely baws at LW
No, wins in another weight class.have nothing whatsoever to do with his LW legacy.

People who are secure don't need constant validation from strangers. It shows how petty and insecure Jones is despite his accomplishments. P4P is largely subjective anyways, what real difference does it make to if Jones is #2 on that list? People are going to have different opinions on a subject list and his pay won't be affected at all.

My standard is raising the level. A lot of people have a good record. A lot of people have edged wins. A lot of people have shady stuff like peds going on. Khabib shows that MMA is still nowhere near a science. Some guy can just be better than everyone and be a reliable bet not to just win but not to even get a cut or lose rounds. Jones has a better record but he has edged a lot. GSP was a great innovator but he has losses and has also edged.

GSP & Khabib

Fedor doesn't count because Pride was corrupt and Jones is a drug cheat.

Great white Christian GSP is GOAT

JUST LIKE IN HUMAN HISTORY GREAT WHITE MAN WINS.

DEAL WITH IT.

No, wins in another weight class.have nothing whatsoever to do with his LW legacy.

Circumstances matter. If there was no fight for you at your division, and you moved up a weight class which means you fought in tougher fights, it shows that you really did outshine your division significantly.

In his prime, BJ Penn was so far ahead of this division, he had to move up weight-classes to get a real challenge.

People forget that the lighter the weight-class, the easier the fights.

Voted for Fedor, but did not vote a second time because the Goat is not an option.

<BC1>

Fedor and GSP

Jones and Khabib are both awesome fighters and super talented, but Fedor and GSP would still be my top 2, lets never forget Fedor was 31-0 in his prime, and thats at HW where its so much more dangerous with just 1 grazing shot. And the 31-1 was not real, because the cut was illegal, elbows were banned in that org, so its not a loss in the rules.

GSP is the GOAT.

Everyone else you have a knock against.

Jones PED, Silva PED nad end of his career hasnt been good. Fedor starting losing towards the end. MM is in a div that doesnt have the best talent. Khabib has the unbeaten streak and top wins but maybe not a long enough title run.

GSP has it all. No PED failed tests, fought in a deep div, avenged the only two losses, one to a HOF and other was lets be real the biggest fluke of all time. He has top wins, alot of title defenses, double champ.

Its GSP. If Khabib stuck around for 3 more years and knocked off Tony, Chandler, Do Bronx, Conor again, maybe moved up to WW for Usman, stuff like that he'd probably be the top guy.

If Jones never failed tests and didnt get stripped multiple times and lose out on years of his career he would probably end up in 40-0 ranged if he kept winning and it wouldnt even be a question he was the GOAT but those PED failures mean something.

Lmao Khabib is demanding the no1 p4p spot not goat.

You guys can make all the GOAT threads until the cows come home but there's only one true GOAT and his name is GSP.

I chose GSP and Fedor because it makes my heart flutter.

Shitbag cheating Jon Jones is the best fighter ever though, if we are throwing steroid usage out the window. For those that want to disqualify him - fine by me.

I suspect I’m not the only one who did this.

EHGwIGixfKh19dEBxBwtFLGgjOU7fz7tC5uP0KOSLz0.gif

<bball2>

Fedor and GSP

Jones and Khabib are both awesome fighters and super talented, but Fedor and GSP would still be my top 2, lets never forget Fedor was 31-0 in his prime, and thats at HW where its so much more dangerous with just 1 grazing shot. And the 31-1 was not real, because the cut was illegal, elbows were banned in that org, so its not a loss in the rules.
I've left like 10 of these same statements and no one responds lol. It's obvious Fedor is the goat to me. 31-0 against roided hevyweights is just amazing

Big difference.
There's no official GOAT list, unlike the P4P list

I chose GSP and Fedor because it makes my heart flutter.

Shitbag cheating Jon Jones is the best fighter ever though, if we are throwing steroid usage out the window. For those that want to disqualify him - fine by me.

I suspect I’m not the only one who did this.
Why over Fedor? Fedor was 31-0 against roided heavyweights, Jones has 28 total fights at light heavyweight, while on roids lol

GOAT to me is the guy who'd beat anyone in a real fight, not someone's imagination where they adjust for size. So that's Fedor then Jones.

Most dominant in his weight class though, I'd pick Khabib.

Back