Which would you give it to?

It's pretty hard to argue that it belongs to kid B. Not only did she make it, but she provided the materials as well. If I chop down my own tree, then carve it into a flute, then anyone that thinks their entitled to it can fuck right off.

If A or C wants it then they have two choices

1. They can offer payment or some kind of trade
2. They can pry it from my cold dead hands, provided they can stop my from beating them to death with it.

I'd give a beatdown to the adult who took the flute away from the poor kid who made it.

Create Hand Made Flute Company!

A does the advertising, B teaches C to make flutes and both make flutes.

Give each child a 13% share of equity.

After 6 months hold a capital raise and dilute each of their stakes to 3% each. Then complain about the tax man taking what is mine.

I take the flute and shove it into my ass. Then I sell it online to a desperate guy with the most money. Tell kid B to make another so I can do it again.

Jesus

I guess I'll start the bidding at $10

B for moral sake...but...

I'd train A to gather resources for B, B would make the flute and A would play the flute and get the money to pay everybody and get better tools and more As Bs and Cs...

Last edited:
Shit tier analogy skills coming from the "Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy"

@5crew, explain this shenanigans.

I have no idea what is going on.

But after googling, I realised the OP is actually "The Idea of Justice by Amartya Sen". The "analogy skill" that is being shitted on shouldn't be LKY School. They just made the picture.

Soo...

FUCK YOU @ToxicShocker

I'm kidding, we Singaporean make friends with everyone.

Why can't you just timeshare the fucking flute you shit parents

But if I were to choose, based on the picture.

Child B has blue hair, must be a delinquent.
Child C is guy.

Child A is red hair, ginger, everyone knows sex with them is good. So I'll give her THE Flute. So she can go blow on it.

Back