Which would you choose?

Ghosted-Barra

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ouano 99 Pearl, or a Gameness Pearl (I have already ruled out vulkan)? Thanks for the feedback.

I've heard nothing but good things about Ouano. But since i'm just new to the game, I don't think im too reliable lol. But my first Gi will be a Ouano, as they sell those at the school im going to.

gameness is the best gi i've ever had. so i guess you should go with gameness

Both are good gi's. The Gameness Pearl has thicker lapels if that is important to you and I think the Ouano is a little bit lighter. I don't think you could go wrong with either one.

The only guy I know with an Ouano loves it. The only other company that has only positive responses from people I know is Koral.

There have been complaints from people with Sirius, Keiko Raca, and many from Gameness owners. Most of the negatives have to do with fit issues.

The only guy I know with an Ouano loves it. The only other company that has only positive responses from people I know is Koral.

There have been complaints from people with Sirius, Keiko Raca, and many from Gameness owners. Most of the negatives have to do with fit issues.

I have read alot of complaints about gameness patches and stuff staying on, but are there really any problems with the kimono itself?

A bunch of people had shrink to fit issues, and one guy who only hang dries says the chest and shoulders are too tight.

My lapel patch ripping was a positive. Collar is almost choke-proof.

On the upside they are very durable. I've only seen one with a rip, and it's several years old.

They are a good deal at some sites. A Pearl for $99 is tempting, but I'll go elsewhere.

I have 2 Gameness Pearl. Awesome Gi's. Customer service is top notch as well.

Back