Which weight class has overall the toughest to finish fighters?

Bantamweights. They lack the power of the guys in heavier weight classes like HW/LHW. Doesn't make them less exciting though.

Honestly, Does size and KO power really have anything to do with it?

Like you have these huge muscled HW hitting other huge muscled HW and getting KOs.
But when you have these tiny flyweights hitting other tiny flyweights. Doesn't that size and power kinda equal out? Get what I mean?

Aldo doesn't have a issue KOing people in his weight. So I'm not sure it has to do with smaller weight classes. Perhaps the current talent

Your chin doesn't really improve with size, at least no one has ever given a logical reason why it would, just bro science.

Also, the KO rate at HW is helped because usually at least of them is fat and exhausted within 4 minutes.

Probably welterweight.
Condit has a fantastic chin, and great sub defense.
Brown has weak sub defense but a great chin
Kampmann is a tough motherfucker
Shields took an h-bomb and kept going
The list goes on

Bantamweights. They lack the power of the guys in heavier weight classes like HW/LHW. Doesn't make them less exciting though.

I think I read somewhere that BW has the highest finishing percentage.

The lightest divisions and from there up

Your chin doesn't really improve with size, at least no one has ever given a logical reason why it would, just bro science.

Also, the KO rate at HW is helped because usually at least of them is fat and exhausted within 4 minutes.

I get what you are saying but I would think that those brickbouse HW would have iron chins to match their 260lbs frame.. But the exhaustion part I can see for TKO but not KOs. You probably get more TKO in HW then FW, those FW have to much heart and stamina to go down like that unlike Butterbean...submissions by asswhooping

Lol still reading BWs and FLW have no power. Jesus christ.

Anyway, id have to go with MW. Lot of fighters there that have long stints without being finished or very few KO or sub losses on their records.

Hard to say for sure but I pick the lightweight division. Particularly the title fights going to a decision very often.

More research could provide answers with stats but would take time.

By strikes?

Did TS mention anything about strikes only? BWs have one of the hightest finishing %'s , I'm not sure what now because that article is pretty old. Other than HW, all weight classes finish at a pretty close percentage of each other.

Hmmm...tough to say, you have hard to finish guys everywhere. Well...its not HW that is for sure.

WW is tough......guys rarely get finished there. LHW also is very tough

Did TS mention anything about strikes only? BWs have one of the hightest finishing %'s , I'm not sure what now because that article is pretty old. Other than HW, all weight classes finish at a pretty close percentage of each other.

I thought he did nvm.

LW and WW for me due to being the most consistently skilled divisions with toughest dude's.

Back