Which web browsers do you use?

I use firefox. I used it to build a couple websites and have been on ever since. I keep hearing chrome is better but I have too many bookmarks to switch.

Firefox primarily on the desktop, Chrome sparingly. Only thing I like about Chrome over Firefox is the default "sync" method for bookmarks and stuff. Firefox's implementation is annoying and a hassle to set up, while the one Chrome uses has worked without issue.

Firefox's implementation always messes around by organization of bookmarks. Basically, any time I went to sort my bookmarks, they'd reset to how it was before. Plus, the setup of having to have access to two machines (so you can copy the code from the first to the one you're setting up) really makes it a pain if I'm visiting a relative and give myself a login on their computer. Can't access an already-set-up computer? You're SOL.

With Chrome it's just a matter of signing into my Google account.

However, that's the only issue I've had with Firefox. Everything else I much prefer over Chrome, Opera, IE, Safari, or whatever else there is available.

Firefox for normal web browsing as it has [redacted].

Chrome for work applications.

IE for sites that rely on it or perform better on it (e.g. Office 365/Exchange or my company's intranet site)

Last edited by a moderator:
I use firefox. I used it to build a couple websites and have been on ever since. I keep hearing chrome is better but I have too many bookmarks to switch.

Chrome won't let you import a HTML of your Firefox bookmarks you can export to HTML?

Safari has nowhere as customization ability as Firefox.

I stopped trusting Firefox after they removed the disable javascript checkbox and responded to complainers with the "I know better than you" attitude. As if that wasn't bad enough, they enabled javascript by default after they took away the checkbox.

Chrome won't let you import a HTML of your Firefox bookmarks you can export to HTML?

Safari has nowhere as customization ability as Firefox.

I stopped trusting Firefox after they removed the disable javascript checkbox and responded to complainers with the "I know better than you" attitude. As if that wasn't bad enough, they enabled javascript by default after they took away the checkbox.

I never noticed the javascript button being removed because I always have it on. Lame they removed that though.

I haven't tried to import my bookmarks to chrome as I just never use it. Firefox is fine for me, it's not IE which is shit and I refuse to ever use it for anything but the others I only ever used to view compatibility.

Back