Which web browsers do you use?

I actually use Lynx once in a while when I'm on command line.

As for regular browsers, anyone notice that Firefox has started to suck lately?

I use chrome and Firefox. Firefox for work stuff as my work websites seem to work a bit better with Firefox.

And yes I have noticed that Firefox had been acting shitty lately.

Chrome on my cell phone and Firefox on my PC.

I have Firefox, Safari and Chrome. I primarily use Firefox, though. I use Safari to watch Netflix on my computer if I'm not watching it on my TV via my PS4. Chrome hardly ever gets used.

Chrome has started acting shitty with imbedded videos. Firefox doesn't
It also doesn't handle gifs well in my experience. Firefox makes the gifs on this site load quickly and run smoothly, but trying to browse this site on Chrome or Safari was difficult.

I switched from Opera to Chrome recently and it feels like I have so much more spam and viral shit.

wow stil shocked that alot of u guys stil use firefox

Firefox for my computer and IE for my Windows Phone. The mobile IE isn't that bad.

Chrome (well Chromium) at work, Firebox everywhere else.

Actually I run Firefox at work too, just don't tell them that...

firefox at work, and chrome for everything else

I almost never use a desktop, always using my iPhone, so Safari probably 99% of the time. I use Chrome on computers though.

Firefox.

I keep saying that the inevitability of migration to Chrome is upon me, then I find myself six months down the road still doing 90% of browsing on Firefox. I basically use syncing extensions & exports to keep Chrome updated with my user data because it integrates with mobile, and I now prefer Chrome as my default browser on my phone/tablets.

Back