Opinion Which US state do you want to become an independent country?

California, to watch the South eat itself alive as they can no longer afford to take care of their own.
Were you the same person who made a similar comment in another thread? All 50 states pay taxes, friend. And California has one of the highest concentrations of homeless in the country. Plenty of California tax dollars are being absorbed by shitty Californians.

giphy.gif

Social Security healthy again!!!!!!

None, but if any had to go, Hawaii and California seem like their own countries and aren't bordered on all sides by other US states.

I like Hawaii, but it seems to make the most sense as an independent country. When my dad lived there, they used to talk about the Continental US like it was a foreign country anyway.
Hawaii definitely makes the most sense. I used to live there and it really didn't feel much like another US state. It doesn't share a timezone with any other state, they have their own language(nobody speaks it, but it exists), and the culture is different. The biggest curve ball would be having to move all the military bases.

Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee, and Kentucky. Worthless. Should cut the fat off.

So basically all the states with the most black people? How woke of you.

A lot of the chronic homeless wind up on the west coast because people are nicer there and society is more understanding.

Oh yeah, it has nothing to do with the warmer weather and more readily available drugs.

Jesus.

Wouldn't have thought you'd want even more Americans complaining about how bad America is and trying to change it into something else...
Territories as a conditioning phase and trial run. No votes.

None.

I want to annex more countries and land into the USA. All these countries need "aid", anyway. Might as well make them Americans and give us more say over what is leading to that poverty.

What part of Canada would you guys take? Western Canada would be a nice grab for sure. Alberta is like you guys in a lot of ways anyway as it is, and they basically support the welfare provinces of the East in Canada like Quebec.

Sorry about Vancouver though, other than that BC is nice.

Rhode Island. Island is already in the name. It is taunting us with its tax haven, North East corridor fancy pants struts. Disgusts me, really.

None, but if any had to go, Hawaii and California seem like their own countries and aren't bordered on all sides by other US states.

Hawaii definitely makes the most sense. I used to live there and it really didn't feel much like another US state. It doesn't share a timezone with any other state, they have their own language(nobody speaks it, but it exists), and the culture is different. The biggest curve ball would be having to move all the military bases.

So basically all the states with the most black people? How woke of you.

I love how rhat is your go to whine any time someone criticizes the south.

I love how rhat is your go to whine any time someone criticizes the south.
Do you love it?

You consistently name the states with the highest black populations and call them shitholes and "worthless". This is not a one off, it's a pattern.

I work as an RN and run into crazy hobos and druggies often, you would be surprised how many are actually from the Midwest red states.

The issue with California is it has great weather all year round, especially near the coast. If you're going to be a homeless drug addict would you rather be on the street in bumfuck Oklahoma or California in the winter? Not that I condone any of it seeing as they have made SOME parts of cities in California complete shit. In general California isn't this giant "shithole" all these poor dimwits from red states who have never left their towns will tell you it is.

Fix your shitty states and maybe California wouldn't have to subsidize you or your crazy people flocking here.
Not sure how much weather has to do with it on a macro level. On a micro level, sure, some individual bum might make a calculation that he or she would be more comfortable in a warm weather city, but the homeless situation is about the same in cold weather cities like Boston. It's essentially a systemic problem, dating back to when Kennedy wanted to reform mental illness institutions, but he died and instead of reform, we basically stopped institutionalizing them.

Do you love it?

You consistently name the states with the highest black populations and call them shitholes and "worthless". This is not a one off, it's a pattern.

I love the race card from the far right. It's like peak stupidity of bad faith.

Do you actually think anyone believes you arent just bad faith garbage?

I love the race card from the far right. It's like peak stupidity of bad faith.

Do you actually think anyone believes you arent just bad faith garbage?
I'm not the one who thinks the country would be better off with half the black people thrown out. I'm "far right", but you're the one who thinks we should chuck out all the states with black people in them because they're "worthless, dead weight".

Has anybody said Israel yet?

Back