Opinion Which US state do you want to become an independent country?

None.

I want to annex more countries and land into the USA. All these countries need "aid", anyway. Might as well make them Americans and give us more say over what is leading to that poverty.

It'll be nice not to have to subsidize all the poor red states that don't contribute anything to the US economy. FYI a lot of the homeless and crazies are from those parts of the US, they can leave if CA secedes.
Those are actually illegal immigrants.

None.

I want to annex more countries and land into the USA. All these countries need "aid", anyway. Might as well make them Americans and give us more say over what is leading to that poverty.

I have had that thought before too.

Southeast asian countries for example could be a good pick up for the USA.

Or canada.

Get rid of all those middle America states that no one gives a fuck about.

how I love your nonsense.

it’s short so you’ll be able to take it in and maybe understand something ;)

middle America is what gives this nation its power.

I like Hawaii, but it seems to make the most sense as an independent country. When my dad lived there, they used to talk about the Continental US like it was a foreign country anyway.

Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee, and Kentucky. Worthless. Should cut the fat off.

None.

Wouldn't have thought you'd want even more Americans complaining about how bad America is and trying to change it into something else...

None of them.

Also, before anyone living in the Northeast starts talking about getting rid of the flyover states... without them you would die of starvation.

Fucking Texas.
They feel like they're a country unto themselves, let Texas do Texas.

We should disown Alabama. Backwards hell hole that just drags us down.

How about all of them?

I think half the state's have a population greater than the 13 original colonies had when the union was formed.

If you are really against globalism let's start here. Let's create 50 new countries.

Those are actually illegal immigrants.
The crazies and druggies from the Midwest and southern red states I've met that have made their way to California dont really contribute anything. I'd be okay with those being deported if California became it's own sovereign state.

The brown illegals everyone is so upset about generally are pretty low key and harmless and for the most part work hard. Sure there are some dickheads here and there that cause issues but that's the same with every group of people.

Back