Which upcoming FN are you most excited for

Senbonzakura

Sakuraba- PrideFC Never Die!
@Brown
Reaction score
Just a curious survey Im putting together, with this year end calender packed with amazing ppvs one could easily say the fight night cards are progressively getting more stacked with high profile fights. Let's take a look at the next 3 FN's. Which one has the more intriguing matchups?

UFN 29:
Maia v Shields
E Silva v Kim
T Silva v Hamill
Beltran v Maldonado
Dillashaw v Assuncao
Palhares v Pierce

UFN 30:
Bisping v Munoz
Guillard v Pearson
Lineker v Harris
Njokuani v Iaquinta
Cedenblad v Sakara
Manuwa v Jimmo

UFN 31:
Machida v Kennedy
Masvidal v Khabilov
Krause v Green
Carmouche v Davis
Larkin v Camozzi
Siler v Bermudez

Out of those options I think 29 would be the best of them, but only slightly better then the other events. I'm most looking forward to FN 32 with Vitor vs. Hendo 2 as the main event.

I am most intrigued by the Machida/Kennedy and Bisping/Munoz fights, but overall card wise the FN 29 is pretty stacked. Every fight on that main card has the chance to be fireworks. So I will go with that one as my most anticipated.

Out of those options I think 29 would be the best of them, but only slightly better then the other events. I'm most looking forward to FN 32 with Vitor vs. Hendo 2 as the main event.

Overall 31 has the best all around card IMO but yeah 32 will be awesome, pumped for Thatch v Thiago

They are free UFC cards. Therefore I am excited for all of them. BUt UFN 32 is better than all 3.

31 by far. Though I'm secretly hoping either Krause or Green so I don't have to figure out who to root for.

29 would've been a perfect free card had Stephens vs Rony Jason stuck on the show.

I'm looking forward to the Munoz/Bisping fight, but 29 is probably the better card for me.

Back