Which underdog do you think is most likely to win on the main card?

Hall.

Weidman has looked utterly terrible as of recently; his reaction time has become very slow imo and his chin is obviously not what it used to be either.

how is Hall the underdog

It's a tough one, it's perma-shook Hall vs no chin Weidman. Seems the betting public is convinced Weidman will put a wrestling clinic on, odds have moved towards him over the last week or so.

Lol at Hall being the underdog.

Weidman barely won aganist Omari, sloppy takedowns, sensitive chin and gassed out. Hall can be tentative at first but loosens up as the fight goes on. Plus he does have power to hurt or knock someone out. I think he will also have the speed advantage.

Hall I actually favour to win, and Namajunas has a very good chance.

Andrade has more chance than Smith or Masvidal IMO.
Although to be honest, I pretty consistently underestimate both of those guys.
I'm just hoping for a fun night of fights.

Hall is very prone to a good ole fashion wrestlefuck. Post "2015" weidman looks awful and chinny, but he's still an adept grappler. Idk

Masvidal is the least likely imo

Hall is the only underdog I have winning. And by knockout to Shadow Realm...

Lol at Hall being the underdog.

Weidman barely won aganist Omari, sloppy takedowns, sensitive chin and gassed out. Hall can be tentative at first but loosens up as the fight goes on. Plus he does have power to hurt or knock someone out. I think he will also have the speed advantage.
Omari is better than anyone Hall has beat as of late though. Not saying Uriah can't win, but if he nearly lost to Cara De Sapato then I can see why he's the underdog

Hall I actually favour to win, and Namajunas has a very good chance.

Andrade has more chance than Smith or Masvidal IMO.
Although to be honest, I pretty consistently underestimate both of those guys.
I'm just hoping for a fun night of fights.

Where are you seeing Hall as the favorite?

Where are you seeing Hall as the favorite?
He's the underdog, but I think he will win. Weidman looked pretty bad in his last fight, and if Hall can perform anywhere near his potential he should be able to knock of Weidman.

This fight is actually a rematch of a fight that happened in 2010, before either of them made it to the UFC. It was Hall's first ever loss, and I think he wants this victory really badly. He does have a history of underperforming, but a chance to avenge your first career loss is rare. I hope he can capitalize on the opportunity.

He's the underdog, but I think he will win. Weidman looked pretty bad in his last fight, and if Hall can perform anywhere near his potential he should be able to knock of Weidman.

This fight is actually a rematch of a fight that happened in 2010, before either of them made it to the UFC. It was Hall's first ever loss, and I think he wants this victory really badly. He does have a history of underperforming, but a chance to avenge your first career loss is rare. I hope he can capitalize on the opportunity.

OK, but he's still the factual underdog according to the book makers

Back