Which UFC fighter represents the company?

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you have to choose one fighter (or two) to represent UFC in front of media to tell the people what MMA is whou would that be?

Conor is just cocky and use bad language
Jones has his background
DJ is to boring but that might work

I would say Dan Hendersond and Holly Holm, they are both good athletes and they speak well in front of media.

CM Punk.

That guy really knows what this sport is all about.

Condit for sure. Speaks very well, seems intelligent, not punch drunk and doesn't have a huge ego.

Uriah Faber.. he is their boy.

Condit, Weidman, Woodley, Bisping, Cruz....

Actually Cruz and I'm not even a fan.

until she lost, ronda rousey. nobody has the reins now.

Condit for sure. Speaks very well, seems intelligent, not punch drunk and doesn't have a huge ego.

Great shout. Condit is a good ambassador for the sport. I was going to say Cerrone but Condit is a better choice.

Gsp

He made the company more mainstream than anyone else

End thread

All of them.

Any fighter can be beat on any given night. There is no one guy.

dana has been shitting all over gsp for three years now enough with the gsp in this thread. Seriously get a fucking clue people.
As of right now the best ambassador the ufc has is DC. He is on television and has a strong personality, he was seen as the good to Bones' evil. He just beat a GOAT. DUde is on a roll.

Some good picks, GSP, Cruz, Condit etc.

Also, not a UFC fighter, but John Danaher has an amazing way of explaining things. This is an interview which focuses on BJJ, @4:30 he explains how he would descrbe BJJ to someone:

Back