Which UFC fighter, past or present do you believe is the best actor?

Yujiro Hanma

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I would have to go with Oleg Taktarov....who do you think is? Obviously Ronda and Gina are landing bigger roles...but I am merely asking what you think in terms of acting ability.....what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
man-with-the-iron-fists-cung-le-slice.jpg

I don't think there are enough mma fighters that are acting to start judging who is the best

I would have to go with Oleg Taktarov....who do you think is? Obviously Ronda and Gina are landing bigger rolls...but I am merely asking what you think in terms of acting ability.....what are your thoughts?
I agree with Oleg not many more people have a better acting resume

Nick Diaz

He has title shots based on his acting.

Keith Jardine reminded me of a young Michael Caine in Breaking Bad.

On a serious note, I think that both Rousey and Cirano are horrible actresses. Oleg is probably the best actor, but I thought that Quinton Jackson did a good job as well in the A-Team.

A-Team.jpg

None of them are "good actors" by any stetch.

But Gina is nice to look at so, she gets the emmy.

Oleg Taktarov was the name I came to post after only reading the thread title.

Good choice. The only choice.

I've never seen Jardine really deliver a line, but he has always done a good job of adding an effective threatening ambience.

Rousey, Couture and Carano are actually the three worst actors I have ever seen from the ranks of MMA, in that order, slightly edging out Rampage.

What little I have seen from BJ Penn, Bonnar and Rich Franklin is bad, but they were also in absolute shit films with shit direction.

I actually enjoyed what little I saw from Teila Tuli, and while it wasn't a challenging role, Joe Son (yuck) actually did okay with what he was asked to do in Austin Powers. What a piece of shit, though.

Chuck Liddel played a twitchy punch drunk former fighter trying to get a bodyguard job in a movie to a T.

No one could have acted that role better....

Right now Oleg has the most developed craft of any UFC fighter

Kimbo. Have you guys ever seen Blood & Bone? Tell me you didn't legit believe he was a nasty con who wanted to have da butt relations with Michael Jai White! That has to be the most legit perfomance ever in cinema of what a lifer convict thug is supposed to act like.

The correct answer is Josh Barnett. Because he looks so relaxed infront of the camera. It's like he's been doing it for years. I saw him recently in Mercenary: absolution (a steven seagal film) and he held his own.

Back