Which UFC Fighter Has The Best Selling Merchandise?

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Which UFC fighter has the best selling merchandise, such as t-shirts? In 1998 the WWF sold 12 million Stone Cold Steve Austin t-shirts according to Forbes magazine. Has the UFC ever had anyone come close to that number? For such a big company I would expect to see more people wearing UFC merchandise than I do.

The only reebok fight kits I've seen are Honda's. This was in Australia around the time of her fight with Holly mind you.

The only reebok fight kits I've seen are Honda's. This was in Australia around the time of her fight with Holly mind you.

I'm not talking about what Reebok sells, I'm talking about UFC trademarked merchandise. What is the most t-shirts that the UFC has sold in one year for any one fighter? WWF trademarked Austin t-shirts made up $240 million of their total of $500 million in total merchandise sales in 1998.

Who in their right mind would give a flying fuck ?

Bork slang some merch at UFC 200.

Sorry. Can't help at all. But I had an Austin 3:16 shirt. OH HELL YEAHHHHH!!!!

Fact: The Werdum mask made $340 million. Austin can suck it.
Screen-Shot-2016-05-14-at-2.13.00-PM.png

The only UFC fighter shirts I see on a regular basis are Conor's. Ali and Tyson t's dwarf them all though.

I would have bought Crocop black & checkerboard cargo shorts... even if people would have looked at me weird wearing checkerboard.

The only UFC fighter shirts I see on a regular basis are Conor's. Ali and Tyson t's dwarf them all though.

OK, so what is the most Conor t-shirts that The UFC has sold in one year and how much do they charge for them?

Who in their right mind would give a flying fuck ?

Forbes magazine, other financial magazines and newspapers, people interested in business, etc. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you don't subscribe to The Wall Street Journal or even know what a price to earnings ratio is.

I would go with "Kebab Nunchucks" if I was him.

I don't know about that but Mirko Filipovic changing his ring name to Mirko Cro Cop is a perfect example of a fighter changing his ring name to assimilate into western culture and it worked very well for him.

UFC merchandise died with reebok IMO. The reebok gear is too simple and bland. It's not like back in the day when Tito had a solid line back in the day but I can't remember anyone ever wearing the new reebok gear they put out. Maybe I just live on the wrong area or something but j would assume the post popular like jones mcgregor Diaz

I've never seen a Connie shirt but lots of Chuck Liddell shirts.

Back