Which UFC fighter had the worst 2018?

Conor definitely got the biggest fool made out of him in front of the most people after all his pony talk.

The guy with the sick son and glass in his eye is having a rough go of it. But Shaub, the self promoting hack, is taking of that right?

Stipe

He probably made more in that 1 fight then the entire roster did this year
Do people talk about how much money NBA players make after they have an abysmal season?

Scratch that, does anyone besides Conor fans talk about how much any athlete makes after a poor performance?

It's really just grasping at straws.

Conor already had enough money to live 10 lifetimes before Khabib made the biggest fool out of him in combat sports history.

Conor definitely got the biggest fool made out of him in front of the most people after all his pony talk.

Conor took him to the 4th and did better than almost everybody that fought Khabib, you can put your money on the fact that he will be prepared and well conditioned to take him out in the rematch just like he beat Nate in their second fight

Do people talk about how much money NBA players make after they have an abysmal season?

Scratch that, does anyone besides Conor fans talk about how much any athlete makes after a poor performance?

It's really just grasping at straws.

Conor already had enough money to live 10 lifetimes before Khabib made the biggest fool out of him in combat sports history.

Yeah NBA players are way over paid. Gilbert Arenas signed over 100 million dollar contract and spent it injured and watching on the sidelines. Did he have the worst year? No.

Maybe not worst but Brunson has had a rough 2018.

finisher2.gif

SjptbmO.gif

Conor took him to the 4th and did better than almost everybody that fought Khabib, you can put your money on the fact that he will be prepared and well conditioned to take him out in the rematch just like he beat Nate in their second fight
lol this bullshit, Barboza and Iaquinta both survived the distance against Khabib in his two prior fights, you know Iaquinta who Conor called an 11th ranked amateur real estate agent?

Conor was one of Khabib's most dominant and easy victories in the UFC. He actually begged for forgiveness halfway through the fight. Never seen anything so embarrassing in combat sports.

lol this bullshit, Barboza and Iaquinta both survived the distance against Khabib in his two prior fights, you know Iaquinta who Conor called an 11th ranked amateur real estate agent?

Conor was one of Khabib's most dominant and easy victories in the UFC. He literally begged for forgiveness halfway through the fight. Never seen anything so embarrassing in combat sports.
Well if that's your interpretation of it then that's fine I'm not judging you. I will say that there will be a rematch and Conor will finish him

Actually I changed my mind. Chuck had the worst 2018

Back