Which UFC Champions Are Losing Their Next Title Defense?

Lineker knocks the champ out when he gets his shot.

Glover beats DC

Thats about it.

All except for Mighty Mouse and young jay chick. Oh and mystic mac.

That was some truly masterful low key self promotion lol. I would say Eddie cause I think Khabib is the best LW in the world.

Conor ... I think Aldo can beat him if they ever fight

I think Bisping actually.

Alvarez, That chick that beat Miesha, Conor (probably vacates it), Stipe

Conor vacates. Woodley loses. Bisping is a coin toss but if he beats Hendo he loses to whomever comes next.

We really don't know who is fighting who much right now. Just MW, HW I believe. So it's hard to tell, but I do expect Stipe to win. And I think Khabib would win if he gets the next LW title fight.

Nunes isn't keeping her title for long

Alvarez has too many tough matchups

Woodley will lose to whoever he fights next

Other than that I'm pretty confident in MM, Cruz, Joanna, DC, and Conor can all defend their belts.

I'm less sure about Bisping and Stipe being "sure things" in their next fights, but I'm picking them.

I'll say either Alvarez or Woodley lose their belt first. My guess is that the UFC will give a title shot to Nate if he beats Conor, which I think he will. I think Nate's length and boxing could give Eddie trouble. I wouldn't write Eddie off in that one, but I'd probably favor Nate by a slight margin. As for Woodley, it looks like his next opponent will be Wonderboy or GSP. I think he loses either of those fights.

Bisping is probably the most vulnerable champion, but the UFC gave him the easiest defense possible.

Miocic, Reem is going to ko him.

Conor ... I think Aldo can beat him if they ever fight
YOU'RE RIGHT
aldo.gif

All of them except Mighty Mouse, Cruz and Joanna

(McGregor will vacate)

Back