Which UFC Champion Was Facebook Fighter 2 Years Ago?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by ReadWrite, Aug 2, 2015.

1. ReadWrite

ReadWrite Red Belt Platinum Member

Preliminary card (Facebook and YouTube)

Bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw def. Issei Tamura KO (knee and punches) 2 0:26

March 16, 2013

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_158

Now: UFC Champion
    Ranked #5 P4P

-------

The war of words between bantamweight studs T.J. Dillashaw and Dominick Cruz has officially kicked off. 'The Dominator' fired the first shots on The MMA Hour when he referred to the reigning champion as a 'wannabe'. Both Cruz and Dillashaw stifle their opponents with movement, feints, and stance switches, but the Alliance MMA standout feels his Team Alpha Male rival offers a cheap imitation of his unique style.

T.J. fired back on the Stud Radio Show on Tuesday, where he mocked Cruz's punching power.

"The only thing, the difference between me and Cruz is like yeah he's got footwork but you don't have to be scared of the guy, he hits like a little b*tch," Dillashaw said. If you watch any of his fights, except for his last one, which was like his only finish ever, which is why he's all excited now. Dude you finished one dude."

Cont...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/3...ams-dominick-cruz-he-hits-like-a-little-b-tch

2. Wompa1

Wompa1 Orange Belt

Interesting. I like Dominick Cruz, but I'm not sure about TJ

3. Magooglie

Magooglie Steel Belt

Dillashaw's rise has been really quick. He stepped in as a fill-in to face Barao, finished him, and then did it again. Before that he was a solid guy but overshadowed by his teammates.

4. Sega30

Sega30 Blue Belt

Joanna was on the Facebook-equivalent a month and a half ago. And that was fighting for the title.

5. Ace of Spades

Ace of Spades My Opinion > Yours

Conor fought Brimage on Facebook.